Annual BBLF Charity Ball to Raise Funds for Noble Causes
The Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum (BBLF) is organizing its 6th annual Grand Charity Ball, on Monday, January 27 at the Sheraton Hotel in Sofia.
Over the past 5 years, the event has raised over BGN 100,000 for worthy causes such as providing free in-vitro procedures to struggling families, free breast cancer screenings as well as securing a family environment and quality education to Bulgaria’s children.
This year, half of the proceeds will once again go to breast cancer prevention in remote areas, while the second half will fund the reduction of the number of newborns abandoned at institutions, by providing material and social support to disadvantaged parents.
A charity auction will take place during the event.
The participation fee for the ball is BGN 150, however if 6 tickets are bought, the group will receive a table for 7, branded with a company logo.
For details and tickets, please go here.
- » Sofia's Cultural Calendar Swelling with Performaces in End-August
- » 5.1 Earthquake Hits Greek Chalkidiki Peninsula
- » Bulgaria's Health Minister Halts BGN 30 M of Procurement
- » Bulgaria to See Increase in Asylum Seekers – Expert
- » Bulgarian Govt to Allocate BGN 16M for Natural Disaster Recovery
- » Minor 2.9-Magnitude Earthquake Registered West of Bulgaria's Smolyan