Annual BBLF Charity Ball to Raise Funds for Noble Causes
The Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum (BBLF) is organizing its 6th annual Grand Charity Ball, on Monday, January 27 at the Sheraton Hotel in Sofia.
Over the past 5 years, the event has raised over BGN 100,000 for worthy causes such as providing free in-vitro procedures to struggling families, free breast cancer screenings as well as securing a family environment and quality education to Bulgaria’s children.
This year, half of the proceeds will once again go to breast cancer prevention in remote areas, while the second half will fund the reduction of the number of newborns abandoned at institutions, by providing material and social support to disadvantaged parents.
A charity auction will take place during the event.
The participation fee for the ball is BGN 150, however if 6 tickets are bought, the group will receive a table for 7, branded with a company logo.
For details and tickets, please go here.
- » Maglizh Ammo Plant Blast Caused by Breakdown - Interior Ministry
- » Bulgarian Ammo Plant Blast Leaves 1 Dead, 3 Wounded, Officials Confirm
- » Bulgarian MPs Pass BGN 3 B Healthcare Budget
- » Protesters Demand Resignation of Bulgaria's Finance Minister
- » Man Presumed Dead After Blast at Bulgarian Hunting Ammo Factory
- » Woman Finds Hand Grenade In Sofia