BBLF’s ‘Responsible Business Awards’ Extend Application Deadline
The Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum (BBLF) will present for an 11th time its annual “Responsible Business Awards” on February 25, 2014.
Each year, the awards attract major interest from businesses and society, as well as the widespread support of government officials. Over 300 guests attended last year’s awards ceremony. The jury comprises of respected personalities and experts from 12 independent institutions.
The contest is open to companies from across the country regardless of their size, field or whether they are BBLF members or not.
They will compete in the following categories: Investor in Community, Investor in Environment (the winner will run in the European Business Awards for the Environment), Investor in Human Capital, Investor in Education and Cause-related Marketing.
An award for best social policy by a small or medium-sized enterprise will also be granted, and the International Business Leaders Forum will bestow a special “Engage award” for employee involvement in CSR, awarded by the International Business Leaders Forum.
To enable all interested parties to run for the awards, we have extended the deadline for nominations until 3 February 2014. The application form can be filled out here.
Novinite.com is an official media partner of the event.
- » Bulgaria Unveils Investment Opportunities to China’s Qingdao City Govt
- » Launch of Power Exchange Will Not Lead to 30-40% Price Spike – Watchdog Chair
- » Bulgaria Ranked 55th Out of 61 Competitive Economies
- » OMV Interested in Using Bulgarian Pipes to Transport Romanian Gas
- » Bulgarians Made More Business, Holiday Trips Abroad in April
- » Macedonia Will Only Join Turkish Stream amid Agreement between Russia, EU on it - Gruevski