Bulgarian Prosecution to Indict Nationalist Siderov Over Airport Row
The Bulgarian Prosecution will indict the leader of the nationalist Ataka party Volen Siderov.
The country’s Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov revealed that the proceedings can go ahead now that the MP has forfeited his parliamentary immunity.
Earlier in January, Volen Siderov verbally assaulted a French cultural attach? during a Sofia-Varna flight and later attacked a passenger and a police officer in a Varna airport shuttle bus, according to witnesses. Siderov denies any wrongdoing and believes the whole incident is part of a plot against him.
“We are planning to question the French diplomat regarding the incident, but this can happen only after we contact the head of their diplomatic mission and receive approval”, Tsatsarov stated.
The Prosecutor added that the cabin crew of the flight and the other deputies accompanying Siderov will also be called in to testify.
- » Armed Men Robbed a Casino
- » Dervish Drove a Van into a Group of Policemen in Tehran, Killing Three
- » Thief has Returned a Cello Worth 1.3 Million Euros
- » Three Suicide Bombers took 18 Lives in Nigeria
- » Five Police Cars Chased a Bulgarian Woman Driving 200 km / h. in Italy
- » Bulgarian Couple 'Executed' in Southern Suburbs Home in Cape Town