Bulgaria's IM: EC Report is Unbiased, Accurate
European Commission's latest report on Bulgaria is objective and accurate, according to Minister of Interior and Deputy PM Tsvetlin Yovchev.
Minister Yovchev considers criticism in the report under the Cooperation and Verification Mechanism (CVM) an opportunity to shift focus in the direction where more efforts are needed.
"We are prepared and we will immediately start working on an action plan that should result in significant progress in the next reported period," Yovchev pledged at the press conference following the report's presentation, Wednesday.
Bulgaria's Minister of Interior is satisfied with the positive tendency recorded in the last six months which is a prerequisite for further progress.
- » Expert: Bulgaria Lags Behind Romania on Road to Eurozone Accession
- » 3 Municipalities in SW Bulgaria to Receive BGN 80 M for Integrated Urban Development
- » Bulgaria Has to Step Up Efforts in Exchange of Security Information
- » EU Commission Calls on Bulgaria to Upgrade Mining Waste Legislation
- » Germany, France 'Fear Social Dumping by Bulgarian Workers'
- » Deputy PM Calls for Dissociating Bulgaria's Schengen Accession, CVM