Bulgaria's IM: EC Report is Unbiased, Accurate
European Commission's latest report on Bulgaria is objective and accurate, according to Minister of Interior and Deputy PM Tsvetlin Yovchev.
Minister Yovchev considers criticism in the report under the Cooperation and Verification Mechanism (CVM) an opportunity to shift focus in the direction where more efforts are needed.
"We are prepared and we will immediately start working on an action plan that should result in significant progress in the next reported period," Yovchev pledged at the press conference following the report's presentation, Wednesday.
Bulgaria's Minister of Interior is satisfied with the positive tendency recorded in the last six months which is a prerequisite for further progress.
- » World Bank: Entire Bulgarian Generation Needed To Reach EU Standards
- » EP's Tajani 'Wishes GERB Good Luck in Elections' - Bulgaria PM
- » Logo of Bulgaria's EU Presidency Selected
- » Bulgaria's Election Watchdog Confirms Petar Kurumbashev Will Be MEP
- » Austria's Chancellor Accuses Eastern Europe of 'Exporting Unemployment'
- » 170 Participants in Competition for Bulgaria's EU Presidency Logo