Bulgaria's IM: EC Report is Unbiased, Accurate
European Commission's latest report on Bulgaria is objective and accurate, according to Minister of Interior and Deputy PM Tsvetlin Yovchev.
Minister Yovchev considers criticism in the report under the Cooperation and Verification Mechanism (CVM) an opportunity to shift focus in the direction where more efforts are needed.
"We are prepared and we will immediately start working on an action plan that should result in significant progress in the next reported period," Yovchev pledged at the press conference following the report's presentation, Wednesday.
Bulgaria's Minister of Interior is satisfied with the positive tendency recorded in the last six months which is a prerequisite for further progress.
- » Bulgarian PM Urges European Solidarity with Countries Worst Affected by Migration Crisis
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Discussing Border Protection with EU Commission Chief Juncker
- » EU Monitoring of Bulgarian Prosecution Postponed for Several Weeks
- » European Monitoring of Bulgarian Prosecution to Begin on Monday
- » DW: Bulgarian Prime Minister Is Brussels' 'Golden Boy'
- » Bulgarian Project Wins Natura 2000 Award