Bulgaria's IM: EC Report is Unbiased, Accurate
European Commission's latest report on Bulgaria is objective and accurate, according to Minister of Interior and Deputy PM Tsvetlin Yovchev.
Minister Yovchev considers criticism in the report under the Cooperation and Verification Mechanism (CVM) an opportunity to shift focus in the direction where more efforts are needed.
"We are prepared and we will immediately start working on an action plan that should result in significant progress in the next reported period," Yovchev pledged at the press conference following the report's presentation, Wednesday.
Bulgaria's Minister of Interior is satisfied with the positive tendency recorded in the last six months which is a prerequisite for further progress.
- » Bulgaria, Turkey PMs Urge Common European Approach to Migration Crisis
- » Bulgaria to Expand Harmanli Refugee Centre
- » Bulgaria Discussing Balkans Border Security with Germany
- » Interest in Bulgarian Citizenship Rises among Britons after Brexit
- » Bulgarian EU Presidency to Cost Estimated EUR 75 M
- » EC VP Kristalina Georgieva Denies Media Speculation of Being's GERB's Pick for President of Bulgaria