Bulgaria's IM: EC Report is Unbiased, Accurate
European Commission's latest report on Bulgaria is objective and accurate, according to Minister of Interior and Deputy PM Tsvetlin Yovchev.
Minister Yovchev considers criticism in the report under the Cooperation and Verification Mechanism (CVM) an opportunity to shift focus in the direction where more efforts are needed.
"We are prepared and we will immediately start working on an action plan that should result in significant progress in the next reported period," Yovchev pledged at the press conference following the report's presentation, Wednesday.
Bulgaria's Minister of Interior is satisfied with the positive tendency recorded in the last six months which is a prerequisite for further progress.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Europe's Stability and Future Goes Through the European Perspective and the Connectivity of the Western Balkans
- » Bulgarian PM: Bulgarian People Continue to Believe in the EU
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: No New Recommendations From EC, Great Progress has been Made
- » EC Report: Bulgaria has Made Progress, but Still More Work is Needed
- » Frans Timmermans: We See Progress in Many Areas in Bulgaria, but Still More Work is Needed
- » EU Commissioner Maria Gabriel: Open Dialogue is the Key to Solving the "Fake News"