Credit Agricole Sells Bulgaria Unit to Corporate Commercial Bank
Credit Agricole said on Wednesday it agreed to sell its Bulgaria division to Bulgarian bank Corporate Commercial Bank.
The French bank said the sale would lead to a EUR 160 M reduction in its risk-weighted assets while lowering its solvency ratios by less than 1 basis point.
The transaction still requires approval from regulators and consultation with staff representatives, Credit Agricole added.
- » Bulgaria Objects to ‘Discriminatory’ Change to Greece’s Income Tax Code
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister Expects New Governor of Bulgarian National Bank by end-April
- » Bulgaria’s Gross External Debt at EUR 39 B in end-January
- » Bulgaria Repays EUR 1.5 B Bridge Loan
- » Bulgaria’s Bromak Objects to Judges Due to Rule on Scrapping of KTB’s Licence
- » Bulgarian Court Appoints Two Temporary Assignees at Failed KTB