Credit Agricole Sells Bulgaria Unit to Corporate Commercial Bank
Credit Agricole said on Wednesday it agreed to sell its Bulgaria division to Bulgarian bank Corporate Commercial Bank.
The French bank said the sale would lead to a EUR 160 M reduction in its risk-weighted assets while lowering its solvency ratios by less than 1 basis point.
The transaction still requires approval from regulators and consultation with staff representatives, Credit Agricole added.
- » Merger of Revenue, Customs Agency Not on Agenda of Caretaker Govt
- » Bulgaria's Central Bank Holds Meeting on KTB Recovery
- » Bulgaria's Ombudsman Predicts 'Avalanche Of Lawsuits' Regarding KTB
- » Bulgaria’s End-August Gross Foreign Debt Rises 2.2% Y/Y
- » KTB Directors: BNB Report Is 'A Lampoon'
- » Deposits In Bulgaria's Banks Up BGN 531 M In September