Credit Agricole Sells Bulgaria Unit to Corporate Commercial Bank
Credit Agricole said on Wednesday it agreed to sell its Bulgaria division to Bulgarian bank Corporate Commercial Bank.
The French bank said the sale would lead to a EUR 160 M reduction in its risk-weighted assets while lowering its solvency ratios by less than 1 basis point.
The transaction still requires approval from regulators and consultation with staff representatives, Credit Agricole added.
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Card Payments in Bulgaria have Increased by 44% over Three Years
- » Аverage Insurance Income For Bulgaria in February is BGN 860.14
- » China Says Trade War is 'Lose-Lose' as it Hits America with New Tariffs
- » Bulgaria Reluctant to Seek ECB Scrutiny Before Euro Entry