Credit Agricole Sells Bulgaria Unit to Corporate Commercial Bank
Credit Agricole said on Wednesday it agreed to sell its Bulgaria division to Bulgarian bank Corporate Commercial Bank.
The French bank said the sale would lead to a EUR 160 M reduction in its risk-weighted assets while lowering its solvency ratios by less than 1 basis point.
The transaction still requires approval from regulators and consultation with staff representatives, Credit Agricole added.
- » Bulgarian Consumer Confidence Increases - NSI
- » Bulgaria Warns of 18 Unlicensed Investment Intermediaries
- » Bulgaria Reports Prelim BGN 952 M Budget Surplus for January
- » Bulgarian Government Plans to Grant Pensioners BGN 50 M in Easter Bonuses
- » Bulgaria's C-Bank to Propose Approach to Eurozone Accession
- » Bulgaria’s Budget Gap Shrinks to 2.9% at End-2015