Credit Agricole Sells Bulgaria Unit to Corporate Commercial Bank
Credit Agricole said on Wednesday it agreed to sell its Bulgaria division to Bulgarian bank Corporate Commercial Bank.
The French bank said the sale would lead to a EUR 160 M reduction in its risk-weighted assets while lowering its solvency ratios by less than 1 basis point.
The transaction still requires approval from regulators and consultation with staff representatives, Credit Agricole added.
- » Bulgaria's Ex-FinMin to Enter Supervisory Council of Russian VTB Bank
- » Consortium of 3 Banks to Sell Bulgarian Govt Bonds Worth BGN 3 B
- » EC Puts Italy, France on Economic Watch-List, Praises Spain
- » Bulgarian Municipalities Demand 2-3% of Personal Income Tax
- » Bulgaria's Employee GDP Increases by 2.3% - NSI
- » Bulgaria's Banks Record BGN 72.4M Profit in Jan 2014