Credit Agricole Sells Bulgaria Unit to Corporate Commercial Bank
Credit Agricole said on Wednesday it agreed to sell its Bulgaria division to Bulgarian bank Corporate Commercial Bank.
The French bank said the sale would lead to a EUR 160 M reduction in its risk-weighted assets while lowering its solvency ratios by less than 1 basis point.
The transaction still requires approval from regulators and consultation with staff representatives, Credit Agricole added.
- » Moody's: The Bulgarian Banking Sector is Improving
- » Greece Returned to the Financial Markets after 3 Year Pause
- » Bulgaria Seized More Than 600,000 Fake Goods at Its Borders for 2016
- » Monthly Inflation of -0.5 in June 2017
- » Bulgaria's Current Account Surplus Drops to 0.2% in 1st 5 Months of 2017
- » Germany Won More than EUR 1 Billion from the Greek Crises