Credit Agricole Sells Bulgaria Unit to Corporate Commercial Bank
Credit Agricole said on Wednesday it agreed to sell its Bulgaria division to Bulgarian bank Corporate Commercial Bank.
The French bank said the sale would lead to a EUR 160 M reduction in its risk-weighted assets while lowering its solvency ratios by less than 1 basis point.
The transaction still requires approval from regulators and consultation with staff representatives, Credit Agricole added.
- » Foreign Direct Investment in Bulgaria Down 6.9% Y/Y in Jan-Feb 2015
- » Tsvetan Vasilev: Central Bank's Actions on KTB 'Prove Dependencies'
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Ministry Boasts about Success of Newly Issued Bonds on Secondary Market
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister: Differentiated VAT Rates Are Tough to Administer
- » SMEs in Northwestern Bulgaria to be Granted EU Funds with Priority
- » Tsvetan Vasilev to Take Bulgaria to Court over KTB