Credit Agricole Sells Bulgaria Unit to Corporate Commercial Bank
Credit Agricole said on Wednesday it agreed to sell its Bulgaria division to Bulgarian bank Corporate Commercial Bank.
The French bank said the sale would lead to a EUR 160 M reduction in its risk-weighted assets while lowering its solvency ratios by less than 1 basis point.
The transaction still requires approval from regulators and consultation with staff representatives, Credit Agricole added.
- » A Protest Against the Limitation of Cash Payments in Sofia
- » Inflation in Bulgaria Reaches 1.1% Since the Beginning of the Year
- » Bulgarian Exports to the EU Increased by 11.3% in the Period Between January-June 2017
- » Average Monthly Insured Income For the Country in July 2017 is BGN 811.75
- » In the Period January - July 2017 the Bulgarian Exports to Third Countries Increased by 18.9%
- » GDP in the Second Quarter of 2017 Increased by 0.7% in the EU-28