Bulgaria's Nationalist Ataka Party Gives Up Immunity
Bulgaria's ultranationalist party Ataka and its leader Volen Siderov have given up their parliamentary immunity, Wednesday.
Expect further details.
- » Expelled Socialist Party MP to Launch His Own Party
- » Bulgaria to Spend BGN 24 M on Providing All Citizens with State Emails
- » Bulgaria Opposition Submits No-Confidence Motion over Healthcare Policies
- » Bulgaria Plans Deeper Army Involvement in Guarding of Borders
- » Bulgaria MPs Grant National Security Body Right to Process Passengers Flight Data
- » Ex-Leader of Bulgaria's DPS Reveals Details on New Political Party