Bulgaria's Nationalist Ataka Party Gives Up Immunity
Bulgaria's ultranationalist party Ataka and its leader Volen Siderov have given up their parliamentary immunity, Wednesday.
Expect further details.
- » Last Working Day Before the Summer Vacation of Bulgarian MPs will be on July 28
- » New Scandal Broke Out in Parliament on the Case with NDK
- » 'Danube Bridge 2' is Temporarily Closed
- » Bulgarian PM Asks for Support From MPs on the Signing of the Friendship Treaty with Macedonia
- » The Access to Silistar Beach is Blocked Again
- » Drives in the Emergency Lane will be Fined with BGN 1000 and Three Months Without a License