Bulgarian Real Estate Attracts Turkish Businesses
Turkish investors are interested in renting or purchasing real estate property in the South Bulgarian city of Plovdiv.
These are usually businessmen looking for production or trade sites, as well as warehouses, according to the annual analysis of the Association of Realtors in Plovdiv.
So far, the foreign investors interest has not affected the real estate prices in the area and they remain stable.
Among the top property buyers in Bulgaria are citizens and businesses from Russia, Greece, Cyprus, Israel. The prognosis of the realtors is for near future investments from affluent citizens of Middle Eastern and African countries.
The Association of Realtors reports another tendency – the exchange of property between Greeks, Russians and Brits.
Russian citizens are mostly interested in purchasing real estate on the Bulgarian South Black sea coast. Prices there vary between EUR 500 – EUR 1000 per sq.m.
Due to the high demand in the area, new construction flourishes.
- » Bulgaria Ranks among Britons' Preferred Holiday Real Estates
- » Some 350,000 Russians Own Property in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Seaside Rivals Sochi in Property Market Competitiveness
- » EU Empty Properties Exceed 11M
- » Bulgaria's Agricultural Land Records Price Hike
- » Office Rents in Bulgaria Among the Cheapest in Europe