Bulgaria's Dimitrov Looks Forward Clash against Rafael Nadal or Kei Nishikori
Grigor Dimitrov is over the top with joy after reaching his maiden grand slam quarter-final after a four-set victory over Roberto Bautista Agut.
Dimitrov, appearing in his 14th grand slam event, broke the Spaniard four times en route to a 6-3 3-6 6-2 6-4 win.
The No 22 seed fired down 11 aces and hit 38 winners, although 34 unforced errors meant Agut remained in the contest.
The 22-year-old, who beat 11th seed Milos Raonic in the third round, is the first Bulgarian male to reach the last eight of a grand slam.
His reward is a clash against either top-ranked Rafael Nadal or Kei Nishikori and Dimitrov says he is looking forward to it.
- » Bulgaria Men's Volleyball Team Loses to Finland
- » Bulgaria Drops Out of Volleyball Men's World Championship after Losing to Germany
- » Michael Schumacher Discharged from Hospital to Continue Recovery at Home
- » Bulgaria Defeats Azerbaijan 2:1 in UEFA Euro Qualifier
- » 16 Bulgarians To Participate In Special Olympics
- » Bulgaria's Volleyball Team Defeated by Russia