Bulgaria's Dimitrov Looks Forward Clash against Rafael Nadal or Kei Nishikori
Grigor Dimitrov is over the top with joy after reaching his maiden grand slam quarter-final after a four-set victory over Roberto Bautista Agut.
Dimitrov, appearing in his 14th grand slam event, broke the Spaniard four times en route to a 6-3 3-6 6-2 6-4 win.
The No 22 seed fired down 11 aces and hit 38 winners, although 34 unforced errors meant Agut remained in the contest.
The 22-year-old, who beat 11th seed Milos Raonic in the third round, is the first Bulgarian male to reach the last eight of a grand slam.
His reward is a clash against either top-ranked Rafael Nadal or Kei Nishikori and Dimitrov says he is looking forward to it.
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Semi-finalist in Stockholm
- » Putin Described Russia's Olympic Problems as "Humiliation for the Country"
- » Ludogorets Defeated Sporting Braga with 2:0 and is Leader in Group C of Europa League
- » Grigor Dimitrov Progresses to the Next Round of the Stockholm Tournament
- » American Olympic Gymnast Revealed that the Team Doctor had Raped her
- » Football Super Star Lionel Messi Reached 100 Goals in the Champions League