Bulgarian Border Police Seize Rolls-Royce Wanted by Interpol
Bulgarian border police have detained a Rolls-Royce wanted by the Interpol.
At around 1.30 on Sunday, border police stopped a Rolls-Royce with a German registration plate seeking to enter Bulgaria at the Kalotina border crossing point.
The driver of the vehicle was a 52-year-old Bulgarian national, according to reports of the Interior Ministry.
The inspection revealed that the vehicle was wanted in the Schengen Information System and by Interpol France.
The luxury limousine was seized and the driver was interviewed.
The authorities opened a case and reported it to the Sofia District Prosecutor's Office.
- » Irish Revenue Seize over 18,000 Smuggled Cigarettes Originating from Bulgaria, Ukraine
- » Homeless Person Accused for Fire in Plovdiv's Tobacco Warehouse
- » Bulgaria Charges Four Afghans with Attempted Smuggling of 29 Syrian Migrants from Turkey
- » Bulgarian Police Detain 13 Irregular Migrants on Trakia Motorway
- » Former Road Infrastructure Agency Chief found innocent in scandalous court case
- » Bulgaria to Turn over Mourad Hamyd to France