Bulgarian Border Police Seize Rolls-Royce Wanted by Interpol
Bulgarian border police have detained a Rolls-Royce wanted by the Interpol.
At around 1.30 on Sunday, border police stopped a Rolls-Royce with a German registration plate seeking to enter Bulgaria at the Kalotina border crossing point.
The driver of the vehicle was a 52-year-old Bulgarian national, according to reports of the Interior Ministry.
The inspection revealed that the vehicle was wanted in the Schengen Information System and by Interpol France.
The luxury limousine was seized and the driver was interviewed.
The authorities opened a case and reported it to the Sofia District Prosecutor's Office.
- » Minister Valentin Radev: Burgas Has Highest Criminality
- » Record Amount of Heroin Seized at Bulgarian-Romanian Border
- » The Man Injured During the Incident in Sofia’s Vitosha District Has His Life in Danger
- » 57-year-old Man Detained For the Murder of Two People in Sofia’s Vitosha District
- » Two Turkish Citizens Arrested for Drug Distribution in Special Police Raid
- » The Virus WannaCry Affected Computers In Sofia and Varna