Bulgarian Border Police Seize Rolls-Royce Wanted by Interpol
Bulgarian border police have detained a Rolls-Royce wanted by the Interpol.
At around 1.30 on Sunday, border police stopped a Rolls-Royce with a German registration plate seeking to enter Bulgaria at the Kalotina border crossing point.
The driver of the vehicle was a 52-year-old Bulgarian national, according to reports of the Interior Ministry.
The inspection revealed that the vehicle was wanted in the Schengen Information System and by Interpol France.
The luxury limousine was seized and the driver was interviewed.
The authorities opened a case and reported it to the Sofia District Prosecutor's Office.
- » Heroin Worth BGN 3M Seized at Bulgarian – Turkish Border
- » Sofia Court of Appeals Dismisses Mayor of Bulgaria's Vidin
- » KTB Accountants Released on Recognizance
- » Police Working on Two Versions for Botevgrad's Businessman Murder
- » Businessman Shot Dead in Bulgaria's Botevgrad
- » KTB's CEO, Chief Accountant Interrogated Again in Embezzlement Probe