Bulgarian Border Police Seize Rolls-Royce Wanted by Interpol
Bulgarian border police have detained a Rolls-Royce wanted by the Interpol.
At around 1.30 on Sunday, border police stopped a Rolls-Royce with a German registration plate seeking to enter Bulgaria at the Kalotina border crossing point.
The driver of the vehicle was a 52-year-old Bulgarian national, according to reports of the Interior Ministry.
The inspection revealed that the vehicle was wanted in the Schengen Information System and by Interpol France.
The luxury limousine was seized and the driver was interviewed.
The authorities opened a case and reported it to the Sofia District Prosecutor's Office.
- » Police Detains 33 People for Plotting Clashes with Ethnic Minorities
- » Serbia Arrests Bulgarian National for Trafficking Afghan Refugees
- » Burgas Bombing 'Raised Hezbollah Suspicions of Double Agent'
- » Bulgaria's DANS Apprehends Three Terrorist Suspects at Border
- » Seven Bulgarians Arrested in Belgrade for Intending to Stage Protest
- » Bulgarian Man Arrested by Macedonian Police for Human Smuggling Attempt