Bulgarian Border Police Seize Rolls-Royce Wanted by Interpol
Bulgarian border police have detained a Rolls-Royce wanted by the Interpol.
At around 1.30 on Sunday, border police stopped a Rolls-Royce with a German registration plate seeking to enter Bulgaria at the Kalotina border crossing point.
The driver of the vehicle was a 52-year-old Bulgarian national, according to reports of the Interior Ministry.
The inspection revealed that the vehicle was wanted in the Schengen Information System and by Interpol France.
The luxury limousine was seized and the driver was interviewed.
The authorities opened a case and reported it to the Sofia District Prosecutor's Office.
- » Bulgarian Police Detain Ten Syrian Illegal Migrants, Alleged Trafficker
- » Sofia Court Freezes Property of Ex Parliament Deputy Speaker worth over BGN 1M
- » Bulgarian Court Issues 1-Year Prison Sentence for Attempted Arson of Dzhumaya Mosque
- » Bulgaria’s Prosecuting Authority Starts Probe Over Bribe Claims of Defense Minister
- » Bulgaria Counter-Terrorism Officer Detained at Border with Turkey
- » Bulgarian Midwife Remains in Detention after Severely Wounding Baby