Bulgaria Marks 25th Anniversary of Historic 'Breakfast with Mitterrand'
Bulgaria is marking on January 18th, 19th, and 20th, the 25th anniversary of the historic visit of French President Francois Mitterrand and the famous breakfast with him.
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev is participating in a breakfast with former Communist regime dissidents at the Embassy of France in Sofia in a celebration of the anniversary of the iconic visit.
All presidents of the Republic of Bulgaria since the beginning of the democratic transition in the country after the fall of Communism have been invited to the breakfast as well.
- » Vladimir Putin And Boyko Borisov Discuss Bilateral Relations on a Telephone Conversation
- » Vice President Yotova Participates in Azerbaijan-Held World Forum
- » Minister Zaharieva Promises Balanced Foreign Policy
- » Turkey's Erdogan To Meet Trump at White House in Mid-May
- » Ministry of Interior: There is an Increased Risk of Terrorist Activity in Europe, but No Specific Treat to Bulgaria
- » Turkey: EU Criticisms Have No Value for Us