Bulgaria Marks 25th Anniversary of Historic 'Breakfast with Mitterrand'
Bulgaria is marking on January 18th, 19th, and 20th, the 25th anniversary of the historic visit of French President Francois Mitterrand and the famous breakfast with him.
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev is participating in a breakfast with former Communist regime dissidents at the Embassy of France in Sofia in a celebration of the anniversary of the iconic visit.
All presidents of the Republic of Bulgaria since the beginning of the democratic transition in the country after the fall of Communism have been invited to the breakfast as well.
- » Roderick Moore to Serve as Interim US Chargе d’Affaires in Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Future Ambassador to Turkey to Place Emphasis on Border Security
- » Bulgaria Expresses Solidarity with Turkey – FM
- » EU Solidarity Key to Tackling Common Challenges, Mogherini Says on Bulgaria Visit
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Ministry to Teach US Visa Applicants How to Avoid Formal Errors
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov to Pay One-Day Working Visit to Bavaria