Bulgaria Marks 25th Anniversary of Historic 'Breakfast with Mitterrand'
Bulgaria is marking on January 18th, 19th, and 20th, the 25th anniversary of the historic visit of French President Francois Mitterrand and the famous breakfast with him.
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev is participating in a breakfast with former Communist regime dissidents at the Embassy of France in Sofia in a celebration of the anniversary of the iconic visit.
All presidents of the Republic of Bulgaria since the beginning of the democratic transition in the country after the fall of Communism have been invited to the breakfast as well.
- » Jonathan Allen to Become Director of National Security at UK Foreign Office
- » Bulgarian FM Responds to Medvedev, Points to Struggling Russian Economy
- » Bulgaria's Borisov, Germany's Merkel to Discuss South Stream, EU Funds
- » US Embassy: Corruption in Bulgaria Has Reached Crisis Level
- » Greece 'Counting on TAP, Southern Energy Corridor'
- » John Baird: Canada Is Preparing To Lift Visas for EU Citizens