Bulgaria Marks 25th Anniversary of Historic 'Breakfast with Mitterrand'
Bulgaria is marking on January 18th, 19th, and 20th, the 25th anniversary of the historic visit of French President Francois Mitterrand and the famous breakfast with him.
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev is participating in a breakfast with former Communist regime dissidents at the Embassy of France in Sofia in a celebration of the anniversary of the iconic visit.
All presidents of the Republic of Bulgaria since the beginning of the democratic transition in the country after the fall of Communism have been invited to the breakfast as well.
- » Bulgarian FM Mitov to Meet German Counterpart Steinmeier on Berlin Visit
- » Bulgaria President: It Is Better to Have Economic Crisis than Historic Shame
- » President to Attend Holocaust Remembrance Ceremonies in Poland, Czech Republic
- » Two Bulgarian Nationals Arrested in Libya for Alleged Smuggling
- » Bulgaria, Switzerland Shake Hands on Cooperation Agreement Worth CHF 76 M
- » Bulgaria Continues to Back Russia Sanctions despite Disadvantages for Exporters