Bulgaria Marks 25th Anniversary of Historic 'Breakfast with Mitterrand'
Bulgaria is marking on January 18th, 19th, and 20th, the 25th anniversary of the historic visit of French President Francois Mitterrand and the famous breakfast with him.
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev is participating in a breakfast with former Communist regime dissidents at the Embassy of France in Sofia in a celebration of the anniversary of the iconic visit.
All presidents of the Republic of Bulgaria since the beginning of the democratic transition in the country after the fall of Communism have been invited to the breakfast as well.
- » Trump's Remark to Putin that they Could Meet soon Caught White House Advisers by Surprise
- » Leader of BSP will Meet Macedonian Prime Minister Zoran Zaev
- » Macedonian MPs Are Visiting Bulgaria
- » Head of State: Israel Would be Interested in Investing in High Technology
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated Vladimir Putin on His Re-election
- » Finance Ministers of the G20 Countries Met in Buenos Aires