Bulgarian-registered SUV Causes Major Crash in Skopje
A Bulgarian-registered SUV caused a serious traffic accident in downtown Skopje.
The vehicle crossed the center line and ran into a Renault, according to Macedonian website Pres24, as cited by the BGNES news agency.
Four people were wounded in the crash and were immediately taken to an emergency care unit.
The driver is said to have been driving under the influence.
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry has not come up with a statement on the crash.
No details have been announced about the condition of the injured.
- » Wildfire in Southwestern Bulgaria Tamed, No Danger to Spread
- » Bulgarian Population Decreased by 0.6 % in 2014
- » Serbian Government Jet Failure Forces President Nikolic to Cancel Vatican Visit
- » Bulgaria Registers Increased Air Pollution Levels
- » NGO Project Residence Baba to Save Bulgarian Villages from Depopulation
- » Construction Works on Bulgaria's Beach of Coral Will Be Stopped, Official Says