Bulgarian-registered SUV Causes Major Crash in Skopje
A Bulgarian-registered SUV caused a serious traffic accident in downtown Skopje.
The vehicle crossed the center line and ran into a Renault, according to Macedonian website Pres24, as cited by the BGNES news agency.
Four people were wounded in the crash and were immediately taken to an emergency care unit.
The driver is said to have been driving under the influence.
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry has not come up with a statement on the crash.
No details have been announced about the condition of the injured.
- » Tsvetan Vasilev Has Sought Contact with Authorities in Belgrade
- » Section of Bulgaria's Trakia Highway Flooded
- » Emergency in Bulgaria's Mizia Lifted
- » Refugee Children Denied Access to School in W Bulgaria To Attend Classes in Sofia
- » 400 Doctors Left Bulgaria to Work Overseas since January
- » 6 Bulgarian Districts under Code Orange Weather Alert over Heavy Rains