Bulgarian-registered SUV Causes Major Crash in Skopje
A Bulgarian-registered SUV caused a serious traffic accident in downtown Skopje.
The vehicle crossed the center line and ran into a Renault, according to Macedonian website Pres24, as cited by the BGNES news agency.
Four people were wounded in the crash and were immediately taken to an emergency care unit.
The driver is said to have been driving under the influence.
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry has not come up with a statement on the crash.
No details have been announced about the condition of the injured.
- » Hristo Stoichkov Accused of Physically Attacking Journalists
- » Thounsands of acres of Forrests Caught on Fire
- » Bulgaria Issues Warning of Forrest Fires
- » Bugaria Says Last Goodbye to Journalist Dimitar Tsonev
- » Death Toll in Italy Quake Rises to 267
- » Valuable Ancient Jewelry Found in Private Home in Bulgaria's Nikopol