Bulgarian-registered SUV Causes Major Crash in Skopje
A Bulgarian-registered SUV caused a serious traffic accident in downtown Skopje.
The vehicle crossed the center line and ran into a Renault, according to Macedonian website Pres24, as cited by the BGNES news agency.
Four people were wounded in the crash and were immediately taken to an emergency care unit.
The driver is said to have been driving under the influence.
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry has not come up with a statement on the crash.
No details have been announced about the condition of the injured.
- » No Risk for Bulgaria from Forest Fires Around Ukraine’s Chernobyl
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US Says Was Subject to Hack Attack
- » NGO Threatens to Sue Bulgaria over Forced Demolition of Homes in Roma District of Garmen
- » Two Bulgarian Ad Agencies Nominated in Cannes Lions Festival
- » Bulgaria, US to Create Commission on Safeguarding Cultural Heritage
- » Three Houses Collapsed in Pernik Following Illegal Mining Activities