Bulgarian-registered SUV Causes Major Crash in Skopje
A Bulgarian-registered SUV caused a serious traffic accident in downtown Skopje.
The vehicle crossed the center line and ran into a Renault, according to Macedonian website Pres24, as cited by the BGNES news agency.
Four people were wounded in the crash and were immediately taken to an emergency care unit.
The driver is said to have been driving under the influence.
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry has not come up with a statement on the crash.
No details have been announced about the condition of the injured.
- » Heavy Traffic Across Bulgaria Set to Continue on Good Friday
- » Heavy Traffic Across Bulgaria as People Embark on Trips for Easter
- » Bulgarian Media 'Partly Free' - Freedom House Report
- » Bulgaria MPs Revoke Beach Camping Ban in 2nd Reading
- » Soilwork Also Joins Kavarna Rock Fest 2016
- » Kavarna Rock Fest 2016: First 3 Bands Confirmed