Bulgarian Right-Wing Party Blue Unity Reelects Leader
The current leader of Bulgarian right-wing party Blue Unity, Hristo Panchugov, was reelected by a unanimous vote at the first national conference of the formation.
He was the only candidate for the post, according to reports of the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency (BTA).
Panchugov is to have seven deputies, which are yet to be nominated.
Nadezhda Neynski, Bulgarian MEP and former Foreign Minister, will most probably be at the top of the electoral list of Blue Unity if the formation runs alone at the European Parliament elections in May 2014.
The right-wing formation informed that the process of nominating candidates was still underway.
- » Bulgaria, US to Cooperate on Preventing Terrorism
- » Bulgarian Nationalist Leader Officially Charged with Hooliganism
- » Ex Bulgaria President Vows Stunning Election Success for ABV Movement
- » Bulgaria's MPs Pass Fiscal Council Proposal at First Reading
- » Bulgarian Parliament Gives Easter Grants to All Elderly People
- » Petition for Election Rules Referendum Brought to Parliament