Bulgarian Right-Wing Party Blue Unity Reelects Leader
The current leader of Bulgarian right-wing party Blue Unity, Hristo Panchugov, was reelected by a unanimous vote at the first national conference of the formation.
He was the only candidate for the post, according to reports of the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency (BTA).
Panchugov is to have seven deputies, which are yet to be nominated.
Nadezhda Neynski, Bulgarian MEP and former Foreign Minister, will most probably be at the top of the electoral list of Blue Unity if the formation runs alone at the European Parliament elections in May 2014.
The right-wing formation informed that the process of nominating candidates was still underway.
- » Over BGN 20 million have been Paid for the Welfare of Birds in Bulgaria
- » The Sofia District Heating Company Explained the High Heating Bills with the Colder March
- » "Democratic Bulgaria" Undertakes Measures Against Mass Sale of Scratch Lottery Tickets
- » PM Borisov is Opposed to the Return of Smoking to Establishments
- » Council of Europe Presented a Migration Report on Bulgaria
- » Bomb Alert Near the Presidency was False (Updated)