Bulgarian Right-Wing Party Blue Unity Reelects Leader
The current leader of Bulgarian right-wing party Blue Unity, Hristo Panchugov, was reelected by a unanimous vote at the first national conference of the formation.
He was the only candidate for the post, according to reports of the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency (BTA).
Panchugov is to have seven deputies, which are yet to be nominated.
Nadezhda Neynski, Bulgarian MEP and former Foreign Minister, will most probably be at the top of the electoral list of Blue Unity if the formation runs alone at the European Parliament elections in May 2014.
The right-wing formation informed that the process of nominating candidates was still underway.
- » Report on Inspections of Public Procurement Orders Not To Be Made Public
- » Report on Public Procurement Orders To Be Published
- » Another ex-MP Leaving Bulgaria's Patriotic Front
- » Bulgarian MEP Barekov Promises Free iPhones in Schools
- » Israeli Embassy in Sofia Condemns Lukovmarch
- » Glas Naroden, Reformist Bloc Sign Coalition Agreement