Bulgarian Right-Wing Party Blue Unity Reelects Leader
The current leader of Bulgarian right-wing party Blue Unity, Hristo Panchugov, was reelected by a unanimous vote at the first national conference of the formation.
He was the only candidate for the post, according to reports of the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency (BTA).
Panchugov is to have seven deputies, which are yet to be nominated.
Nadezhda Neynski, Bulgarian MEP and former Foreign Minister, will most probably be at the top of the electoral list of Blue Unity if the formation runs alone at the European Parliament elections in May 2014.
The right-wing formation informed that the process of nominating candidates was still underway.
- » Bulgarian Refugee Agency ex-Official Indicted over Willful Neglect
- » Bulgarian MPs' Silence Leaves Voting System Change to Next Parliament
- » Italian Military Plane Makes Emergency Landing at Sofia Airport
- » Plovdiv's Mayor Totev Suspended by Bulgarian Court
- » Bulgarian Carriers Ready for Counter Blockade in Case of Greek Farmers Protests
- » 2.1-Magnitude Earthquake Rocks Bulgaria's Stara Zagora