Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Goes to Australian Open 1/8 Final
Bulgaria's top men's tennis player Grigor Dimitrov has made it to the Australian Open 1/8 final, beating Canada's Milos Raonic 3:1 sets.
This is the first time the Bulgarian reaches this level at the Australian Open.
Dimitrov won the contested game with 6:3, 3:6, 6:4, 7:6 (10).
At the 1/8 finals, he will face Spain's Roberto Bautista Agut, who beat Frenchman Benoit Paire.
- » CSKA Beats Levski in Bulgarian Derby
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov, Roger Federer Practice Together
- » Bulgaria’s Pironkova Suffers 1st Round Loss in Indian Wells
- » Bulgaria Beats Belarus 2:1 in Friendly Match
- » Bulgarian Stoichkov Enters Daily Mail ‘Top 100 World Cup Heroes’
- » Bulgarian Balakov in Pole Position to Take Over Stuttgart