Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Goes to Australian Open 1/8 Final
Bulgaria's top men's tennis player Grigor Dimitrov has made it to the Australian Open 1/8 final, beating Canada's Milos Raonic 3:1 sets.
This is the first time the Bulgarian reaches this level at the Australian Open.
Dimitrov won the contested game with 6:3, 3:6, 6:4, 7:6 (10).
At the 1/8 finals, he will face Spain's Roberto Bautista Agut, who beat Frenchman Benoit Paire.
- » Ludogorets Loses 1-2 to Liverpool in Champions League Clash
- » Bulgaria Men's Volleyball Team Loses to Finland
- » Bulgaria Drops Out of Volleyball Men's World Championship after Losing to Germany
- » Michael Schumacher Discharged from Hospital to Continue Recovery at Home
- » Bulgaria Defeats Azerbaijan 2:1 in UEFA Euro Qualifier
- » 16 Bulgarians To Participate In Special Olympics