Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Goes to Australian Open 1/8 Final
Bulgaria's top men's tennis player Grigor Dimitrov has made it to the Australian Open 1/8 final, beating Canada's Milos Raonic 3:1 sets.
This is the first time the Bulgarian reaches this level at the Australian Open.
Dimitrov won the contested game with 6:3, 3:6, 6:4, 7:6 (10).
At the 1/8 finals, he will face Spain's Roberto Bautista Agut, who beat Frenchman Benoit Paire.
- » Anna Fenninger Records Second Victory at Ski World Cup in Bansko
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Drops Out of ATP Top Ten
- » Anna Fenninger Wins Alpine Skiing World Cup Combined Race in Bansko
- » Fenninger Wins First Run of World Cup Ladies Combined in Bansko
- » World Ski Cup Race in Bulgaria's Bansko Cancelled over Heavy Fog
- » Bulgaria's Litex Sells Colombian Striker for EUR 1.6 M to Chinese Team