Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Goes to Australian Open 1/8 Final
Bulgaria's top men's tennis player Grigor Dimitrov has made it to the Australian Open 1/8 final, beating Canada's Milos Raonic 3:1 sets.
This is the first time the Bulgarian reaches this level at the Australian Open.
Dimitrov won the contested game with 6:3, 3:6, 6:4, 7:6 (10).
At the 1/8 finals, he will face Spain's Roberto Bautista Agut, who beat Frenchman Benoit Paire.
- » Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Fails to Win Stockholm Open Title
- » Grigor Dimitrov Scores Two Hot Shots, Qualifies For Stockholm Semifinal
- » Grigor Dimitrov Nominated For Sportsmanship Award
- » Tsvetana Pironkova Reaches Quarterfinals in Moscow
- » Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies For Quarter Finals Of If Stockholm Open
- » Boxer Kubrat Pulev Feeling Stronger As Match with Wladimir Klitschko Postoponed