Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Goes to Australian Open 1/8 Final
Bulgaria's top men's tennis player Grigor Dimitrov has made it to the Australian Open 1/8 final, beating Canada's Milos Raonic 3:1 sets.
This is the first time the Bulgarian reaches this level at the Australian Open.
Dimitrov won the contested game with 6:3, 3:6, 6:4, 7:6 (10).
At the 1/8 finals, he will face Spain's Roberto Bautista Agut, who beat Frenchman Benoit Paire.
- » Stoichkov Donates Ballon d'Or, Golden Shoe Replicas to CSKA Sofia Museum
- » Bulgaria's CSKA, Levski Have Last Chance to Repay Debts, Secure Licences
- » John Isner Beats Grigor Dimitrov 7-6 6-2 in Miami Masters
- » Bulgarian Declared Best Libero as Zenit Wins Volleyball Champions League
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Proceeds With Ease to Third Round in Miami
- » Bulgaria Repeats Its World Cup 2014 Qualification Performance Against Italy