Burgas Declares Flu Epidemic
Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Burgas has declared a flu epidemic on its territory, with 405 cases of influenza and acute respiratory diseases.
A study of 19,895 residents during the period of January 13-16 shows 405 with acute respiratory diseases and influenza.
Schools across Burgas will be closed until Wednesday as a precautionary measure to contain the epidemic.
- » Health Authorities Step Up Food and Water Safety Inspections at Seaside Resorts
- » Cyberknife is Now Operational at Hospital in Bulgaria’s Plovdiv
- » Parliament Wants E-Healthcare System in 2 Years
- » Beaches in Varna and Nearby Resorts Already have Medical Teams
- » Konstantin Kachulev: 'E-prescription Introduction Expected to Cost BGN 12M'
- » Emergency hospital Pirogov to Receive as Donation First Ambulance for Newborns and Children in Bulgaria