Burgas Declares Flu Epidemic
Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Burgas has declared a flu epidemic on its territory, with 405 cases of influenza and acute respiratory diseases.
A study of 19,895 residents during the period of January 13-16 shows 405 with acute respiratory diseases and influenza.
Schools across Burgas will be closed until Wednesday as a precautionary measure to contain the epidemic.
- » 19% of Bulgarians Paid No Health Insurance Contributions in 2013
- » 400 Doctors Left Bulgaria to Work Overseas since January
- » Bulgaria Among Countries with Lowest Suicide Rates – WHO
- » Bulgarian Health Insurance Fund Chief Backs New Budget Update by BGN 117 M
- » Director of Sofia Regional Health Inspectorate Dismissed
- » Bulgaria's Health Minister Halts BGN 30 M of Procurement