Burgas Declares Flu Epidemic
Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Burgas has declared a flu epidemic on its territory, with 405 cases of influenza and acute respiratory diseases.
A study of 19,895 residents during the period of January 13-16 shows 405 with acute respiratory diseases and influenza.
Schools across Burgas will be closed until Wednesday as a precautionary measure to contain the epidemic.
- » German Transplant Patient to Receive Liver from Bulgarian Donor
- » Unlicensed Dentist Treats Patients in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Citizens Cover 46% of Health Expenses
- » Bulgaria's Gov't Could Provide BGN 225 M for Health Fund - FinMin
- » Half Million Bulgarians Admitted in Emergency Care Units Since January
- » Bulgaria's Prime Minister Sees 'No Need' to Update Health Budget