Burgas Declares Flu Epidemic
Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Burgas has declared a flu epidemic on its territory, with 405 cases of influenza and acute respiratory diseases.
A study of 19,895 residents during the period of January 13-16 shows 405 with acute respiratory diseases and influenza.
Schools across Burgas will be closed until Wednesday as a precautionary measure to contain the epidemic.
- » Varna Hospital To Transplant Stem Cells For Leukaemia Treatment
- » At Least BGN 0.5B More Needed for Healthcare in 2015 – Expert
- » Bulgaria's Chief Health Inspector: Ebola Threat Is Not Imminent
- » Medical Union Demands Update Of Health Insurance Fund Budget Update
- » Up to 4% Price Hike of Over-the-counter Drugs Expected in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Among Countries with Lowest Flu Vaccination Coverage