Burgas Declares Flu Epidemic
Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Burgas has declared a flu epidemic on its territory, with 405 cases of influenza and acute respiratory diseases.
A study of 19,895 residents during the period of January 13-16 shows 405 with acute respiratory diseases and influenza.
Schools across Burgas will be closed until Wednesday as a precautionary measure to contain the epidemic.
- » Sofia Patient with 'Ebola' Symptoms Infected with Malaria
- » Bulgaria Health Minister Urges Increased Awareness of Ebola Risk
- » Sofia Patient Uninfected with Ebola, Tests Show
- » Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms Hospitalised In Sofia, Officials Doubt Ebola Version
- » Bulgaria’s Health Minister to Submit Reform Plan by end-November
- » Bulgarian MPs Pass Overhaul of Healthcare Budget