Bulgarian Nationalist NGOs to Form Anti-EU Coalition
A total of seven Bulgarian nationalist NGO are seeking to form an anti-EU coalition movement that would take part in elections.
Kiril Gumnerov, a former member of the extremist Ataka (Attack) party, revealed on Friday that the coalition would be named “No to the EU.”
“Our idea is to participate in the potential early parliamentary elections, which we expect will take place by the end of this year,” Gumerov told reporters, as cited by Mediapool.
Accusing Ataka of collaborating with the predominantly ethnic Turkish Movement for Rights and Freedoms party, Gumnerov described the new movement as “the true patriots of Bulgaria.”
The former lawmaker also stated that anti-EU parties from across Europe would gather for a meeting in Bulgaria in the summer of 2014.
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister Stopped The Public Order for the Emergency Number 112
- » Tsvetan Kitov is Re-Appointed as Chairman of the State Agency For Technical Operations
- » Emergency Phone 112 will not Stop Working for People
- » The Interior Ministry has Appointed 934 New Policemen this Year
- » Konstantin Kamenarov is the New Director General of the Bulgarian National Television
- » Bulgarian Government Will Approve the Annual Report on the State of National Security in 2016