Automobile Supplier Opens 600 New Jobs in Bulgaria
The automobile supplier, Nexans autoelectric will set up an assembly facility in the Bulgarian city of Pleven, Investbulgaria agency informed.
Elektrokabel Bulgaria, a supplier of Nexans autoelectric group, will produce cable harnesses in Pleven as of the end of 2014.
The assembly facility of 5,000 sq.m. will be constructed within the course of the year. At full capacity, the plant will have space for about 600 employees in the fields of production, administration, logistics, quality assurance and process engineering.
"In choosing the location, we have taken our time for an in-depth analysis, and we are confident that we will be able to supply our customers already with high-quality products by the end of 2014," commented the responsible project manager, Michael Kroop, regarding the successful conclusion of the negotiations.
Nexans autoelectric develops and produces cabling systems and electro-mechanical components for conventionally-powered vehicles as well as for electric and hybrid vehicles.
With almost 7,000 employees in 23 locations, the group of companies supplies automobile and systems manufacturers worldwide.
- » Sweden’s Trelleborg Investing in Bulgarian LSR Unit’s Expansion
- » Bulgaria’s Industrial Output Index Rises 5.7% Y/Y in June
- » Bulgarian Company ACS to Assemble Czech Aircraft
- » IMI Bulgaria Invests EUR 1.14 M in Botevgrad Property to Expand Capacity
- » Bulgaria PM Borisov Discussing Investment, Trade on Bavaria Visit
- » Illegal Coal Mining Challenges Bulgarian Energy Ministry