Bulgaria's OP Environment 2014-2020 Kicks Off with 26 New Projects
The Operational Program "Environment" 2014-2020 is ready to begin with 26 complete projects, says Bulgaria's Minister of Environment and Waters Iskra Mihaylova.
"Our ambition is to launch the program with a package of ready projects, namely 26 project from the 2007-2013 period," said Mihaylova, cited by Focus News Agency.
"We have reason to believe that the program will be approved," Minister Mihaylova stated.
"We can put our efforts into maintaining such level of performance and consider approving the program and commencing its further implementation," Mihailova concluded.
- » 7 Districts under Code Orange Weather Alert for Heavy Rain, Strong Wind
- » Code Orange Issued in Seven Bulgarian Districts Over Heavy Rains, Wind
- » Code Red For High River Waters In Western, Central Bulgaria Issued
- » Environment Ministry Warns of Heavy Downpours Throughout Bulgaria
- » London Heathrow Cancels 10% of Flights over Hurricane Gonzalo
- » Brussels Threatens Bulgaria With Court Action Over Environment Issues