Bulgaria's OP Environment 2014-2020 Kicks Off with 26 New Projects
The Operational Program "Environment" 2014-2020 is ready to begin with 26 complete projects, says Bulgaria's Minister of Environment and Waters Iskra Mihaylova.
"Our ambition is to launch the program with a package of ready projects, namely 26 project from the 2007-2013 period," said Mihaylova, cited by Focus News Agency.
"We have reason to believe that the program will be approved," Minister Mihaylova stated.
"We can put our efforts into maintaining such level of performance and consider approving the program and commencing its further implementation," Mihailova concluded.
- » Extreme Risk of Fire in 5 Bulgarian Regions on Sunday
- » Extreme Risk of Fire Declared in 10 Bulgarian Regions
- » Thunderstorms, Hail Expected in Western Bulgaria on Monday
- » Bulgaria at risk of losing more money in EU-funded eco projects
- » Temperatures Sharply Go Down across Bulgaria on Friday
- » Wildfire Danger Extends to 16 Bulgarian Regions on Thursday