Bulgaria's OP Environment 2014-2020 Kicks Off with 26 New Projects
The Operational Program "Environment" 2014-2020 is ready to begin with 26 complete projects, says Bulgaria's Minister of Environment and Waters Iskra Mihaylova.
"Our ambition is to launch the program with a package of ready projects, namely 26 project from the 2007-2013 period," said Mihaylova, cited by Focus News Agency.
"We have reason to believe that the program will be approved," Minister Mihaylova stated.
"We can put our efforts into maintaining such level of performance and consider approving the program and commencing its further implementation," Mihailova concluded.
- » Sofia's Waste Treatment Plant – Second Largest in Europe
- » Bulgaria Registers Increased Air Pollution Levels
- » Construction Works on Bulgaria's Beach of Coral Will Be Stopped, Official Says
- » Construction Works at Bulgarian Black Sea Coast Campsite Temporarily Stopped
- » Bulgaria to Allocate EU Funding of BGN 115 M to Fighting Air Pollution in Cities
- » Construction Works along Bulgaria's Black Sea Coastline Cause Turmoil