Police Raid in Bulgarian Refugee Center, 70 Evicted
More than 70 illegal immigrants were forcefully evicted from the refugee center in Sofia, Bulgaria.
The refugees are accused of having no legal basis to be in Bulgaria, and of illegaly residing in the refugee camp using fake IDs, Bulgarian TV7 informed.
The police raid followed a signal that the center for temporary accommodation in Sofia hosted many illegal immigrants.
The detainees will be housed in the refugee camp in the Bulgarian town of Harmanli.
The State Agency for Refugees together with the Ministry of Interior will perform similar check-ups in other refugee centers in the country, as well.
- » Bulgaria Displays Ancient Treasures In Cooperation With Other European Countries
- » It Is Saint Thomas Sunday
- » Antarctica: Preparation For 26th Bulgarian Antarctic Expedition Started
- » Three French People In Hospital After Car Crash Around Simitli
- » Code Yellow Over Strong Wind in 12 Regions In Bulgaria
- » Sofia World Cup 2017 Is Coming on 5 May