Bulgaria, Albania’s Presidents to Mark 100 Years of Diplomacy
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev is on an official visit to Albania, where he will meet with his counterpart Bujar Nishani later on Thursday.
The heads of state will mark the 100th anniversary of bilateral relations between the two Balkan nations, the President's press office revealed. They will also discuss trade and cooperation, as well as Albania's path to European integration.
Rosen Plevneliev will also meet with Albania's Prime Minister Edi Rama and the Speaker of Parliament, Ilir Meta.
- » Russophiles-Russophobes Divide in Bulgaria 'Artificial' - FM
- » Bulgarian Woman among Injured in Istanbul Nightclub Attack
- » Bulgarian FM Sees Trump's Call as Good Sign
- » Donald Trump 'Hopes to Meet Bulgaria PM Soon'
- » Bulgaria, USA Agreement on Access to Information To Be Signed
- » Bulgaria Denies Backing Freeze of Turkey's EU Talks