Bulgaria, Albania’s Presidents to Mark 100 Years of Diplomacy
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev is on an official visit to Albania, where he will meet with his counterpart Bujar Nishani later on Thursday.
The heads of state will mark the 100th anniversary of bilateral relations between the two Balkan nations, the President's press office revealed. They will also discuss trade and cooperation, as well as Albania's path to European integration.
Rosen Plevneliev will also meet with Albania's Prime Minister Edi Rama and the Speaker of Parliament, Ilir Meta.
- » Bulgaria, China to Boost Cooperation in Education
- » PM: Bulgaria Could Play Important Role in Improving Europe-China Connectivity
- » Bulgaria Interested in ‘Fast De-escalation’ of Russia-Turkey Tensions
- » Bulgarian Ambassador in Ankara: Worsened Russia-Turkey Ties Could Increase Refugee Wave
- » Bulgaria 'Ready to Help France' for Quick Solution of Syria Crisis
- » Russia Urges Bulgaria to Refrain from 'Ill-Grounded' Claims