Bulgaria, Albania’s Presidents to Mark 100 Years of Diplomacy
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev is on an official visit to Albania, where he will meet with his counterpart Bujar Nishani later on Thursday.
The heads of state will mark the 100th anniversary of bilateral relations between the two Balkan nations, the President's press office revealed. They will also discuss trade and cooperation, as well as Albania's path to European integration.
Rosen Plevneliev will also meet with Albania's Prime Minister Edi Rama and the Speaker of Parliament, Ilir Meta.
- » Ex US Ambassador to Bulgaria Quits as OSCE Envoy, Moves to Russian Law Firm
- » Bulgaria, 15 Other Countries To Seek New Deal on Arms Control With Russia
- » Bulgaria's President Starts Moldova Visit Tuesday
- » US Embassy 'Looks Forward to Working with Rumen Radev'
- » Putin Congratulates Bulgaria's Rumen Radev on Presidential Election Win
- » Bulgaria's PM Congratulates Donald Trump on Election Victory