Bulgaria, Albania’s Presidents to Mark 100 Years of Diplomacy
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev is on an official visit to Albania, where he will meet with his counterpart Bujar Nishani later on Thursday.
The heads of state will mark the 100th anniversary of bilateral relations between the two Balkan nations, the President's press office revealed. They will also discuss trade and cooperation, as well as Albania's path to European integration.
Rosen Plevneliev will also meet with Albania's Prime Minister Edi Rama and the Speaker of Parliament, Ilir Meta.
- » Bulgaria’s President to Attend 10th Asia-Europe Meeting in Milan
- » Government Dismisses Bulgaria's Honorary Consul In Ukraine
- » Bulgaria’s President: Gas Is Not a Weapon
- » Swiss Aid for Bulgaira to Reach EUR 63 M
- » Bulgaria to Seek Partial Introduction of Swiss Vocational Training
- » President Rosen Plevneliev Begins 2-Day Visit to Switzerland