Bulgaria, Albania’s Presidents to Mark 100 Years of Diplomacy
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev is on an official visit to Albania, where he will meet with his counterpart Bujar Nishani later on Thursday.
The heads of state will mark the 100th anniversary of bilateral relations between the two Balkan nations, the President's press office revealed. They will also discuss trade and cooperation, as well as Albania's path to European integration.
Rosen Plevneliev will also meet with Albania's Prime Minister Edi Rama and the Speaker of Parliament, Ilir Meta.
- » Ukrainian Envoy to Bulgaria: Cuting Gas Supplies in No One's Interest
- » Bulgaria's President Plevneliev to Visit Qatar
- » UAE Lifts Visas for Bulgaria and 12 Other EU Member States
- » FM Vigenin: Bulgaria Supports Ukraine's Independence
- » FM Vigenin to Visit Kiev, Discuss Bulgarian Minority Rights
- » Russian Envoy to Bulgaria Backs Peaceful Resolution of Ukraine Crisis