Bulgaria, Albania’s Presidents to Mark 100 Years of Diplomacy
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev is on an official visit to Albania, where he will meet with his counterpart Bujar Nishani later on Thursday.
The heads of state will mark the 100th anniversary of bilateral relations between the two Balkan nations, the President's press office revealed. They will also discuss trade and cooperation, as well as Albania's path to European integration.
Rosen Plevneliev will also meet with Albania's Prime Minister Edi Rama and the Speaker of Parliament, Ilir Meta.
- » Ukraine Snubs Discrimination at Summer Camp in Bulgarian Resort
- » Ambassador Hensel: Poland Is Keeping Close Watch on Ukraine
- » Racho Ribarov Appointed Honorary Consul of Lithuania to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Defense Min Vows Support for Macedonia's EU, NATO Bids
- » Macedonian Defense Minister Pays Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » Germany's Ambassador to Czech Republic 'to Head Bulgarian Mission'