Bulgaria, Albania’s Presidents to Mark 100 Years of Diplomacy
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev is on an official visit to Albania, where he will meet with his counterpart Bujar Nishani later on Thursday.
The heads of state will mark the 100th anniversary of bilateral relations between the two Balkan nations, the President's press office revealed. They will also discuss trade and cooperation, as well as Albania's path to European integration.
Rosen Plevneliev will also meet with Albania's Prime Minister Edi Rama and the Speaker of Parliament, Ilir Meta.
- » Bulgarian FM Mitov to Meet German Counterpart Steinmeier on Berlin Visit
- » Bulgaria President: It Is Better to Have Economic Crisis than Historic Shame
- » President to Attend Holocaust Remembrance Ceremonies in Poland, Czech Republic
- » Two Bulgarian Nationals Arrested in Libya for Alleged Smuggling
- » Bulgaria, Switzerland Shake Hands on Cooperation Agreement Worth CHF 76 M
- » Bulgaria Continues to Back Russia Sanctions despite Disadvantages for Exporters