Bulgaria, Albania’s Presidents to Mark 100 Years of Diplomacy
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev is on an official visit to Albania, where he will meet with his counterpart Bujar Nishani later on Thursday.
The heads of state will mark the 100th anniversary of bilateral relations between the two Balkan nations, the President's press office revealed. They will also discuss trade and cooperation, as well as Albania's path to European integration.
Rosen Plevneliev will also meet with Albania's Prime Minister Edi Rama and the Speaker of Parliament, Ilir Meta.
- » UK Ambassador to Bulgaria: 'We Want the Same Rules for Everyone after Brexit'
- » Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva: Common history must bring together two countries, not divide them
- » Trump meets Ukraine's president, U.S. adds to Russia sanctions
- » Deputy PM Valeri Simeonov: It is better to have dialogue with Turkey
- » Prof. Anna Krasteva: Brexit manages to consolidate pro-European attitudes and reduce Euroscepticism
- » Ukrainian President Will Meet Trump on Tuesday