Bulgaria, Albania’s Presidents to Mark 100 Years of Diplomacy
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev is on an official visit to Albania, where he will meet with his counterpart Bujar Nishani later on Thursday.
The heads of state will mark the 100th anniversary of bilateral relations between the two Balkan nations, the President's press office revealed. They will also discuss trade and cooperation, as well as Albania's path to European integration.
Rosen Plevneliev will also meet with Albania's Prime Minister Edi Rama and the Speaker of Parliament, Ilir Meta.
- » EU Working Hard on Bulgaria's Accession to Schengen, Tusk Tells Borisov
- » Bulgaria President Says Support for Macedonia 'Not Unconditional'
- » Norway Closing Embassy in Sofia to Tighten Up Budget
- » PM Borisov: Turkey Is Saving Bulgaria, Europe from Refugee Wave
- » Donald Tusk, Boyko Borisov to Meet in Bulgaria for Talks on Refugee Crisis
- » Albania’s President Bujar Nishani Arrives in Bulgaria on 2-Day Visit