Bulgaria, Albania’s Presidents to Mark 100 Years of Diplomacy
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev is on an official visit to Albania, where he will meet with his counterpart Bujar Nishani later on Thursday.
The heads of state will mark the 100th anniversary of bilateral relations between the two Balkan nations, the President's press office revealed. They will also discuss trade and cooperation, as well as Albania's path to European integration.
Rosen Plevneliev will also meet with Albania's Prime Minister Edi Rama and the Speaker of Parliament, Ilir Meta.
- » Cabinet Proposes Former Foreign Minister as New Bulgarian Ambassador to Turkey
- » Bulgaria President to Take Over SE European Cooperation Process
- » Croatia’s Foreign Minister Arrives in Bulgaria for Official Visit
- » Maite Nkoana-Mashabane: ‘Vision of Integrated Africa Becoming Reality’
- » Pope Francis Receives Bulgarian PM, Delegation at Audience in Vatican
- » Bulgarian PM, Delegation to Have Audience with Pope Francis