Bulgaria, Albania’s Presidents to Mark 100 Years of Diplomacy
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev is on an official visit to Albania, where he will meet with his counterpart Bujar Nishani later on Thursday.
The heads of state will mark the 100th anniversary of bilateral relations between the two Balkan nations, the President's press office revealed. They will also discuss trade and cooperation, as well as Albania's path to European integration.
Rosen Plevneliev will also meet with Albania's Prime Minister Edi Rama and the Speaker of Parliament, Ilir Meta.
- » Bulgaria Completes 'Successful' Chairmanship of CoE's Committee of Ministers
- » Bulgaria to Help Albania in EU Integration
- » Politico: Bulgaria's Georgieva 'Possible Late Entry Candidate' for UN Top Job
- » Bulgaria Puts Focus on Protecting Media Freedom as Chair of CoE Committee of Ministers
- » Bulgaria's President to Be Received By Pope Francis
- » Energy Cooperation in Focus of Bulgarian Foreign Minister’s Visit to Azerbaijan