Bulgaria, Albania’s Presidents to Mark 100 Years of Diplomacy
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev is on an official visit to Albania, where he will meet with his counterpart Bujar Nishani later on Thursday.
The heads of state will mark the 100th anniversary of bilateral relations between the two Balkan nations, the President's press office revealed. They will also discuss trade and cooperation, as well as Albania's path to European integration.
Rosen Plevneliev will also meet with Albania's Prime Minister Edi Rama and the Speaker of Parliament, Ilir Meta.
- » Vladimir Putin And Boyko Borisov Discuss Bilateral Relations on a Telephone Conversation
- » Vice President Yotova Participates in Azerbaijan-Held World Forum
- » Minister Zaharieva Promises Balanced Foreign Policy
- » Turkey's Erdogan To Meet Trump at White House in Mid-May
- » Ministry of Interior: There is an Increased Risk of Terrorist Activity in Europe, but No Specific Treat to Bulgaria
- » Turkey: EU Criticisms Have No Value for Us