Bulgaria, Albania’s Presidents to Mark 100 Years of Diplomacy
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev is on an official visit to Albania, where he will meet with his counterpart Bujar Nishani later on Thursday.
The heads of state will mark the 100th anniversary of bilateral relations between the two Balkan nations, the President's press office revealed. They will also discuss trade and cooperation, as well as Albania's path to European integration.
Rosen Plevneliev will also meet with Albania's Prime Minister Edi Rama and the Speaker of Parliament, Ilir Meta.
- » Bulgarian President, FM Condemn Terrorist Attacks in France, Tunisia, Kuwait
- » Bulgaria Could Rely on British Support for Consolidating Regional Energy Security
- » Bulgaria PM to Meet David Cameron in Brussels
- » Bulgaria’s President Reaffirms Commitment to EU Mission in Georgia
- » Bulgaria’s President Starts Official Visit to Georgia
- » This Will Be a Record Year in EU Fund Absorption, Bulgarian President Plevneliev says