Bulgaria, Albania’s Presidents to Mark 100 Years of Diplomacy
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev is on an official visit to Albania, where he will meet with his counterpart Bujar Nishani later on Thursday.
The heads of state will mark the 100th anniversary of bilateral relations between the two Balkan nations, the President's press office revealed. They will also discuss trade and cooperation, as well as Albania's path to European integration.
Rosen Plevneliev will also meet with Albania's Prime Minister Edi Rama and the Speaker of Parliament, Ilir Meta.
- » Bulgaria and the UK will Continue Their Cooperation to Ensure Security in Europe,
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and European Council President Donald Tusk: 'Western Balkans Are Important for the EU'
- » Sweden's Top Diplomat Complained of Sexual Harassment
- » Bulgarian President: 'We Should Not Allow a Double Standard in the Accession of the Member States to the Schengen Area'
- » Erdogan is in Warsaw on a First Visit to an EU Country after a Coup Attempt
- » Bulgaria and Russia to Cooperate in the Field of Culture