Bulgaria, Albania’s Presidents to Mark 100 Years of Diplomacy
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev is on an official visit to Albania, where he will meet with his counterpart Bujar Nishani later on Thursday.
The heads of state will mark the 100th anniversary of bilateral relations between the two Balkan nations, the President's press office revealed. They will also discuss trade and cooperation, as well as Albania's path to European integration.
Rosen Plevneliev will also meet with Albania's Prime Minister Edi Rama and the Speaker of Parliament, Ilir Meta.
- » Atanas Paparizov Elected Head of Bulgaria's Permanent Mission to WTO
- » Bulgaria's President to Attend Double Canonization at the Vatican
- » President Plevneliev, Vice-President Biden Discuss Ukraine
- » Ukraine, EU, Russia, US Strike Deal in Geneva
- » Ukraine, EU, Russia, US to Meet in Geneva
- » Bulgaria's President Accuses Russia of Destabilizing Ukraine