Bulgaria, Albania’s Presidents to Mark 100 Years of Diplomacy
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev is on an official visit to Albania, where he will meet with his counterpart Bujar Nishani later on Thursday.
The heads of state will mark the 100th anniversary of bilateral relations between the two Balkan nations, the President's press office revealed. They will also discuss trade and cooperation, as well as Albania's path to European integration.
Rosen Plevneliev will also meet with Albania's Prime Minister Edi Rama and the Speaker of Parliament, Ilir Meta.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister, WJC Delegation Discuss Challenges to Regional, Global Security
- » Bulgarian PM Presents Energy Projects to German President
- » Germany's President to Pay 2-Day Visit to Bulgaira
- » Bulgaria Made no Commitments to Join Regional Naval Force in the Black Sea - Mitov
- » Bulgaria Calls for Concerted Approach to Crises at CEI Meeting
- » Israeli Tourists Visiting Bulgaria Increase 30% in 2015