Bulgaria, Albania’s Presidents to Mark 100 Years of Diplomacy
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev is on an official visit to Albania, where he will meet with his counterpart Bujar Nishani later on Thursday.
The heads of state will mark the 100th anniversary of bilateral relations between the two Balkan nations, the President's press office revealed. They will also discuss trade and cooperation, as well as Albania's path to European integration.
Rosen Plevneliev will also meet with Albania's Prime Minister Edi Rama and the Speaker of Parliament, Ilir Meta.
- » Bulgarian PM Calls on World Leaders to Solve Refugee Crisis
- » Bulgaria’s Tsetska Tsacheva To Participate in 4th World Conference of Speakers of Parliament
- » Troops Sent to Help Patrol Bulgaria-Macedonia Border Only Have Monitoring Functions
- » Bulgaria Lacks Progress in Fight against Corruption – US Interim Chargé d'Affaires
- » Deputy PM Kuneva to Discuss Bulgaria’s Bid to Join Schengen on Finland Visit
- » Bulgarian FM: Relations with Russia Are Not in Such Bad Shape