Bulgaria, Albania’s Presidents to Mark 100 Years of Diplomacy
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev is on an official visit to Albania, where he will meet with his counterpart Bujar Nishani later on Thursday.
The heads of state will mark the 100th anniversary of bilateral relations between the two Balkan nations, the President's press office revealed. They will also discuss trade and cooperation, as well as Albania's path to European integration.
Rosen Plevneliev will also meet with Albania's Prime Minister Edi Rama and the Speaker of Parliament, Ilir Meta.
- » Ukrainian Ambassador to Bulgaria Calls for Greater Consolidation, Consistency in Western Sanctions against Russia
- » Bulgaria's President Plevneliev: Turkey Is Very Important To Us
- » Bulgaria's President to Attend Erdogan's Inauguration in Ankara
- » Bulgaria, US Hope for Positive Results from Four-Way Ukraine Talks
- » Russia Sends Protest Note to Bulgaria Over Soviet Monument Desecration
- » Bulgaria Tightens Control over Honorary Consuls