Bulgaria, Albania’s Presidents to Mark 100 Years of Diplomacy
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev is on an official visit to Albania, where he will meet with his counterpart Bujar Nishani later on Thursday.
The heads of state will mark the 100th anniversary of bilateral relations between the two Balkan nations, the President's press office revealed. They will also discuss trade and cooperation, as well as Albania's path to European integration.
Rosen Plevneliev will also meet with Albania's Prime Minister Edi Rama and the Speaker of Parliament, Ilir Meta.
- » Jonathan Allen to Become Director of National Security at UK Foreign Office
- » Bulgarian FM Responds to Medvedev, Points to Struggling Russian Economy
- » Bulgaria's Borisov, Germany's Merkel to Discuss South Stream, EU Funds
- » US Embassy: Corruption in Bulgaria Has Reached Crisis Level
- » Greece 'Counting on TAP, Southern Energy Corridor'
- » John Baird: Canada Is Preparing To Lift Visas for EU Citizens