Bulgaria, Albania’s Presidents to Mark 100 Years of Diplomacy
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev is on an official visit to Albania, where he will meet with his counterpart Bujar Nishani later on Thursday.
The heads of state will mark the 100th anniversary of bilateral relations between the two Balkan nations, the President's press office revealed. They will also discuss trade and cooperation, as well as Albania's path to European integration.
Rosen Plevneliev will also meet with Albania's Prime Minister Edi Rama and the Speaker of Parliament, Ilir Meta.
- » Bulgarian UN Secretary General Nominee Bokova Remains Sixth After Straw Poll
- » UN Top Job: 'Decisive' Straw Poll to Be Held on Monday
- » Expert Tells DW Bulgaria's Georgieva Is 'Strong Candidate' for UN Top Job
- » Iran 'Plans Rail Link with Europe via Bulgaria'
- » Bulgaria President Calls on UN to Back Bokova for Top Job
- » Terrorism Shouldn't Be Accepted as 'New Normal', Bulgarian President Tells UN