Bulgaria, Albania’s Presidents to Mark 100 Years of Diplomacy
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev is on an official visit to Albania, where he will meet with his counterpart Bujar Nishani later on Thursday.
The heads of state will mark the 100th anniversary of bilateral relations between the two Balkan nations, the President's press office revealed. They will also discuss trade and cooperation, as well as Albania's path to European integration.
Rosen Plevneliev will also meet with Albania's Prime Minister Edi Rama and the Speaker of Parliament, Ilir Meta.
- » Bulgaria to Back New Sanctions on Russia if Minsk Deal Fails
- » Bulgaria Foreign Minister 'Working on Ukraine Visit'
- » Germany's Merkel Remains Cautious over Romania's Schengen Bid
- » US Embassy Stands Up for Foundation Accused of Financing Protest Network
- » Bulgarian PM, Georgian Parliament Speaker Discuss Energy, Tourism
- » Merkel: Security in Europe Needs to be Built with Russia