Bulgaria, Albania’s Presidents to Mark 100 Years of Diplomacy
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev is on an official visit to Albania, where he will meet with his counterpart Bujar Nishani later on Thursday.
The heads of state will mark the 100th anniversary of bilateral relations between the two Balkan nations, the President's press office revealed. They will also discuss trade and cooperation, as well as Albania's path to European integration.
Rosen Plevneliev will also meet with Albania's Prime Minister Edi Rama and the Speaker of Parliament, Ilir Meta.
- » Speaker of Croatian Parliament Arrives in Bulgaria on 1-Day Visit
- » Plevneliev, Djukanovic Discuss Projects to Increase Energy, Transport Connections
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister: Montenegro Is Ready to Join NATO
- » Montenegro Is Ready to Join NATO, Bulgarian PM Says
- » Bulgaria, Montenegro to Boost Cooperation in Culture
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister, Turkey’s President to Arrange Meeting to Discuss Energy Projects