Bulgaria, Albania’s Presidents to Mark 100 Years of Diplomacy
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev is on an official visit to Albania, where he will meet with his counterpart Bujar Nishani later on Thursday.
The heads of state will mark the 100th anniversary of bilateral relations between the two Balkan nations, the President's press office revealed. They will also discuss trade and cooperation, as well as Albania's path to European integration.
Rosen Plevneliev will also meet with Albania's Prime Minister Edi Rama and the Speaker of Parliament, Ilir Meta.
- » Bulgaria's FM to Discuss Migration on Croatia Visit
- » Bulgaria to Hold Last Event as SEE Cooperation Chair on June 01
- » Daniel Mitov Discussing Migration, EU-Turkey Deal with EP’s Elmar Brok
- » Bulgaria President: 'National Effort' Needed for Bokova's UN Top Job Campaign
- » Bulgaria, Cyprus to Jointly Combat Artifacts Trafficking
- » Irina Bokova Dismisses Allegations of Mismanagement in UNESCO - AFP