Bulgaria, Albania’s Presidents to Mark 100 Years of Diplomacy
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev is on an official visit to Albania, where he will meet with his counterpart Bujar Nishani later on Thursday.
The heads of state will mark the 100th anniversary of bilateral relations between the two Balkan nations, the President's press office revealed. They will also discuss trade and cooperation, as well as Albania's path to European integration.
Rosen Plevneliev will also meet with Albania's Prime Minister Edi Rama and the Speaker of Parliament, Ilir Meta.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Discussing Energy Projects, Sanctions Policy on Washington Visit
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Starts U.S. Visit with Meetings on Energy, Trade
- » No Bulgarian Citizens Hurt in Munich Shooting, Consul General Tells PM
- » Bulgaria Meets Canada’s Conditions for Visa Waiver – PM Borisov
- » Bulgaria, U.S. Discuss Exchange of Information on Organised Crime, Terrorism
- » Bulgaria’s Irina Bokova Ranks 3rd in First Vote for Next UN Chief