Bulgaria, Albania’s Presidents to Mark 100 Years of Diplomacy
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev is on an official visit to Albania, where he will meet with his counterpart Bujar Nishani later on Thursday.
The heads of state will mark the 100th anniversary of bilateral relations between the two Balkan nations, the President's press office revealed. They will also discuss trade and cooperation, as well as Albania's path to European integration.
Rosen Plevneliev will also meet with Albania's Prime Minister Edi Rama and the Speaker of Parliament, Ilir Meta.
- » Boris Johnson Discusses European Security with Bulgaria FM
- » Bulgaria Cannot React to Turkish President's 'Wideness of Heart' - FM
- » EU Sets Deadline for Belgium To Overcome Walloon Resistance to CETA
- » Iraqi PM Declines Offer of Turkish Help in Battle for Mosul
- » Canada Abolishes Visas for Bulgarians As Of December 1, 2017
- » Donald Tusk: Russia's Strategy Is To Weaken EU