Bulgaria, Albania’s Presidents to Mark 100 Years of Diplomacy
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev is on an official visit to Albania, where he will meet with his counterpart Bujar Nishani later on Thursday.
The heads of state will mark the 100th anniversary of bilateral relations between the two Balkan nations, the President's press office revealed. They will also discuss trade and cooperation, as well as Albania's path to European integration.
Rosen Plevneliev will also meet with Albania's Prime Minister Edi Rama and the Speaker of Parliament, Ilir Meta.
- » Turkey, Russia Boost Economic Cooperation
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Expresses Condolences After Terrorist Attack in Barcelona
- » 2 Bulgarians Wanted by Bulgarian Consulate in Madrid
- » U.S. Has Agreed Not to Take Military Action Against North Korea Without 1st Getting South Korea’s Approval
- » Vucic-Trump Meeting Could Happen by End of 2017
- » Bejing: There are Indications that the Tensions on the Korea Peninsula is Decreasing