New Sofia City Prosecutor to be Chosen Thursday
Bulgaria's Supreme Judicial Council is expected to choose the new Sofia City Prosecutor on Thursday.
The candidates for the position are two – Hristo Dinev and Boyko Atanasov. The first comes from the Sofia District Prosecutor's Office, while Atanasov has worked in the investigation department of the Sofia City Prosecutor's Office.
The magistrates will also review the proposals for administrative heads of several courts and prosecutors' offices around the country.
- » Bulgarian PM Appoints Third Deputy Justice Minister
- » Bulgaria's Last King Says He Won't Run for President
- » Bulgarian President Refers Six-Point Referendum to Constitutional Court
- » Bulgaria PM Says He Cannot Be 'That Useful' as President
- » Bulgarian Parliamentary Committee Adopts Ban on Face-Covering Veils
- » Bulgarian MPs Propose Relaxing Restrictions for Voters Abroad