New Sofia City Prosecutor to be Chosen Thursday
Bulgaria's Supreme Judicial Council is expected to choose the new Sofia City Prosecutor on Thursday.
The candidates for the position are two – Hristo Dinev and Boyko Atanasov. The first comes from the Sofia District Prosecutor's Office, while Atanasov has worked in the investigation department of the Sofia City Prosecutor's Office.
The magistrates will also review the proposals for administrative heads of several courts and prosecutors' offices around the country.
- » Bulgaria's President Appoints New Electoral Body Member
- » Bulgaria's Customs Agency to Undergo Thorough Probe
- » Ex-Journalist Barekov: 'One More MP to Leave GERB'
- » Bulgaria to Spend BGN 31.5 M on Repairing Second-, Third-Class Roads
- » Bulgarian Parliament to Mark 135th Anniversary of Tarnovo Constitution
- » Parliament Finally Overturns Audit Office Act Veto