New Sofia City Prosecutor to be Chosen Thursday
Bulgaria's Supreme Judicial Council is expected to choose the new Sofia City Prosecutor on Thursday.
The candidates for the position are two – Hristo Dinev and Boyko Atanasov. The first comes from the Sofia District Prosecutor's Office, while Atanasov has worked in the investigation department of the Sofia City Prosecutor's Office.
The magistrates will also review the proposals for administrative heads of several courts and prosecutors' offices around the country.
- » 281 Illegal Migrants Detained at Border with Romania Since Start of 2015
- » Bulgaria Unveils Plans to Increase Retirement Age, Pension Insurance Payments
- » Road Infrastructure Agency Chief Decries Prolonged Underfunding
- » Bulgarian Deputy PM Kuneva Unveils Proposal for Unified Anti-Corruption Unit
- » Delicacies to be Served in Bulgarian Government Planes
- » Bulgaria Needs New Body to Fight Graft Among Politicians - Audit Office Chief