New Sofia City Prosecutor to be Chosen Thursday
Bulgaria's Supreme Judicial Council is expected to choose the new Sofia City Prosecutor on Thursday.
The candidates for the position are two – Hristo Dinev and Boyko Atanasov. The first comes from the Sofia District Prosecutor's Office, while Atanasov has worked in the investigation department of the Sofia City Prosecutor's Office.
The magistrates will also review the proposals for administrative heads of several courts and prosecutors' offices around the country.
- » Bulgarian Socialist Leader Heads to Moscow for Ruling Party Congress
- » Bulgaria Nationalist Leader Calls for EU In/Out Referendum after Brexit
- » Bulgaria's Rivaling Socialist Parties to Attend United Russia Congress
- » Increase of Teachers' Salaries Can be Discussed in Autumn – Bulgarian PM
- » Bulgaria Moves to Punish Preaching of Radical Islam by Imprisonment
- » Bulgaria's Socialist Opposition Demands Resignation of Interior Minister