New Sofia City Prosecutor to be Chosen Thursday
Bulgaria's Supreme Judicial Council is expected to choose the new Sofia City Prosecutor on Thursday.
The candidates for the position are two – Hristo Dinev and Boyko Atanasov. The first comes from the Sofia District Prosecutor's Office, while Atanasov has worked in the investigation department of the Sofia City Prosecutor's Office.
The magistrates will also review the proposals for administrative heads of several courts and prosecutors' offices around the country.
- » Left-wing Parties in Bulgaria Unable to Propose Joint Presidential Nomination - Analyst
- » Bulgaria Takes to Court Three Syrians on Charges of Terrorism
- » Second Straw Poll on UN Top Job Candidates Next Week
- » Bulgarian Parliament to Choose from Three Dates for 2016 Presidential Elections
- » Bulgaria's ABV: Leader, ex-President Should Run Again
- » Bulgaria Took Back 400 Migrants from EU in A Year