Forbes Bulgaria Gives Out Business Awards 2013
Forbes Bulgaria presented its annual business awards during a ceremony on Tuesday night at the Sheraton Hotel in Sofia.
This is the 3rd year in a row where Forbes honors some of the most distinguished business people and entrepreneurs in Bulgaria.
This year's event was organized with the general sponsorship of BNP Paribas and the support of Gentlemen Jack and Ernst&Young, and was attended by over 350 guests.
The big winner, in the "Client Policy" and "Business Development" categories, was the IT firm Scale Focus. It also won a 2nd place in "Best Startup Business" category.
Here is the full list of award winners:
1. Scale Focus
2. Happy (Bar&Grill/Sushi)
3. Denkstatt Bulgaria
1. Scale Focus
2. MARS Armor
3. Sirma Solutions
1. Obedinena Mlechna Kompania (United Milk Company)
1. Black Sea Rama
Employee of the Year
1. Neli Malakova – Senior Recruitment Specialist at Job Tiger
2. Rumen Radushev – Head of "Mortgage Lending" department in Postbank
3. Petar Luleov – Senior Designer at E-act
Community Service Award
Best Startup Business
2. Scale Focus
3. Safety Operations
Human Resources Development
1. Musala Soft
2. Siemens Bulgaria
3. Publicis Bulgaria
Special awards were also given to The Mall, CMB Bulgaria (Carrefour), and Refan.
- » Turkey Tables Constitutional Change Bill to Parliament
- » Bulgaria's Exports to EU Grew 6% in Jan-Sept
- » Bulgaria Pays Off Belene Nuclear Plant Debt
- » Bulgaria Signs EUR 210 M Agreements with EEA Countries
- » Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania 'Can Be Centers of Excellence for Nuclear Decommissioning'
- » Time for Bulgaria to Join Euro Waiting Room - C-Bank Governor