Forbes Bulgaria Gives Out Business Awards 2013
Forbes Bulgaria presented its annual business awards during a ceremony on Tuesday night at the Sheraton Hotel in Sofia.
This is the 3rd year in a row where Forbes honors some of the most distinguished business people and entrepreneurs in Bulgaria.
This year's event was organized with the general sponsorship of BNP Paribas and the support of Gentlemen Jack and Ernst&Young, and was attended by over 350 guests.
The big winner, in the "Client Policy" and "Business Development" categories, was the IT firm Scale Focus. It also won a 2nd place in "Best Startup Business" category.
Here is the full list of award winners:
1. Scale Focus
2. Happy (Bar&Grill/Sushi)
3. Denkstatt Bulgaria
1. Scale Focus
2. MARS Armor
3. Sirma Solutions
1. Obedinena Mlechna Kompania (United Milk Company)
1. Black Sea Rama
Employee of the Year
1. Neli Malakova – Senior Recruitment Specialist at Job Tiger
2. Rumen Radushev – Head of "Mortgage Lending" department in Postbank
3. Petar Luleov – Senior Designer at E-act
Community Service Award
Best Startup Business
2. Scale Focus
3. Safety Operations
Human Resources Development
1. Musala Soft
2. Siemens Bulgaria
3. Publicis Bulgaria
Special awards were also given to The Mall, CMB Bulgaria (Carrefour), and Refan.
- » Head of Bulgaria’s Road Agency: Daily Vignettes to Subsidize Transit Traffic
- » President: Bulgaria Ranks Among World's Top Three Outsourcing Destinations
- » Protest Against New Price of Public Transport Ticket to Take Place in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Reports Double Increase in Tourist Numbers Ahead of Summer Season
- » Putin: Russia Still Interested in Building Pipelines to Europe
- » Moody's Upgrades Bulgarian Energy Holding's Rating