Forbes Bulgaria Gives Out Business Awards 2013
Forbes Bulgaria presented its annual business awards during a ceremony on Tuesday night at the Sheraton Hotel in Sofia.
This is the 3rd year in a row where Forbes honors some of the most distinguished business people and entrepreneurs in Bulgaria.
This year's event was organized with the general sponsorship of BNP Paribas and the support of Gentlemen Jack and Ernst&Young, and was attended by over 350 guests.
The big winner, in the "Client Policy" and "Business Development" categories, was the IT firm Scale Focus. It also won a 2nd place in "Best Startup Business" category.
Here is the full list of award winners:
1. Scale Focus
2. Happy (Bar&Grill/Sushi)
3. Denkstatt Bulgaria
1. Scale Focus
2. MARS Armor
3. Sirma Solutions
1. Obedinena Mlechna Kompania (United Milk Company)
1. Black Sea Rama
Employee of the Year
1. Neli Malakova – Senior Recruitment Specialist at Job Tiger
2. Rumen Radushev – Head of "Mortgage Lending" department in Postbank
3. Petar Luleov – Senior Designer at E-act
Community Service Award
Best Startup Business
2. Scale Focus
3. Safety Operations
Human Resources Development
1. Musala Soft
2. Siemens Bulgaria
3. Publicis Bulgaria
Special awards were also given to The Mall, CMB Bulgaria (Carrefour), and Refan.
- » Kronospan to Invest BGN 300 M in Bulgaria's Veliko Tarnovo
- » Bulgaria's Average Wage 'to Top BGN 1000 This Year'
- » Bulgaria Lags Behind in Attracting Foreign Investment - Industry Group
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Industry 'Grew 11% Last Year'
- » Bulgaria's Energy System Stable, Minister Says
- » State Debt Decreases in EU, Bulgaria in Q3 2016