Bulgaria, China Reach EUR 60 M Business Agreements
Agreements totalling EUR 60 M were reached between Bulgarian and Chinese companies during the state visit to China of Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev.
All business agreements are for the export of Bulgarian goods and services - software development services, hotel design, construction of sports facilities, real estate and export of rose oil products, Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria (KRIB) executive director Evgeni Ivanov told reporters.
A total of 50 scholarships will be granted to Bulgarian students in China.
President Plevneliev has earlier informed that two leading state-owned Chinese construction companies have a concrete proposal for building the Cherno More motorway.
During Plevneliev's three-day visit to China, he met with President Xi Jinping, and the two heads of state agreed on the goal to double the trade volume over the five years to come.
- » Maritsa Motorway Should be Launched by End of August – Minister
- » FinMin: Bulgaria Realises Its Unpreparedness for Euro
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister Reports of Irregularities at Energo-Pro EDC
- » Finance Minister Expects Bulgaria to Record Surplus in January
- » Bulgarian PM Reaffirms Moratorium on Shale Gas Extraction
- » Bulgarian President Remains Hopeful of South Stream