Bulgaria, China Reach EUR 60 M Business Agreements
Agreements totalling EUR 60 M were reached between Bulgarian and Chinese companies during the state visit to China of Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev.
All business agreements are for the export of Bulgarian goods and services - software development services, hotel design, construction of sports facilities, real estate and export of rose oil products, Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria (KRIB) executive director Evgeni Ivanov told reporters.
A total of 50 scholarships will be granted to Bulgarian students in China.
President Plevneliev has earlier informed that two leading state-owned Chinese construction companies have a concrete proposal for building the Cherno More motorway.
During Plevneliev's three-day visit to China, he met with President Xi Jinping, and the two heads of state agreed on the goal to double the trade volume over the five years to come.
- » Bulgaria's Krushuna Waterfalls to Remain Closed for Tourists Over Winter Season
- » Russian Sanctions Against Turkey Affect Bulgarian Truck Drivers
- » Bulgarian Parliament to Discuss 2016 Draft Budget at Extraordinary Sitting
- » Bulgaria Records Budget Surplus of BGN 63.9 M as of End October
- » Parliamentary Committee Approves Bulgaria's 2016 Draft Budget
- » Bulgarian PM Calls on Mayors to Increase Taxes Due to Rising Security Expenditures