Bulgaria, China Reach EUR 60 M Business Agreements
Agreements totalling EUR 60 M were reached between Bulgarian and Chinese companies during the state visit to China of Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev.
All business agreements are for the export of Bulgarian goods and services - software development services, hotel design, construction of sports facilities, real estate and export of rose oil products, Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria (KRIB) executive director Evgeni Ivanov told reporters.
A total of 50 scholarships will be granted to Bulgarian students in China.
President Plevneliev has earlier informed that two leading state-owned Chinese construction companies have a concrete proposal for building the Cherno More motorway.
During Plevneliev's three-day visit to China, he met with President Xi Jinping, and the two heads of state agreed on the goal to double the trade volume over the five years to come.
- » The Airports in Varna and Burgas Expect over 5 Million Passengers this Summer
- » The Bulgarian Branch of Lidl Introduces New Kielbasa and Sausage Standards
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
- » Removal of Illegal Establishments in Sunny Beach Continues
- » Gazprom will Build a $ 20 Billion Plant near the Baltic Sea
- » Air France KLM Shares All Amid More Strike Disruption