6.4 Magnitude Quake Jolts Puerto Rico’s Northern Coast
A strong 6.4 magnitude earthquake out to sea shook Puerto Rico early Monday.
The earthquake struck about 35 miles north of Hatillo, Puerto Rico, according to the US Geological Survey. -
Puerto Rico’s emergency management agency said there was no tsunami warning and that no injuries have been reported.
There were no immediate reports of damage.
- » Protesting Greek Farmers Renew Blockades Along Bulgarian-Greek Border
- » Serbia Ready to Follow Suit if Others on Balkan Migrant Route Close Borders
- » Macedonia Calls for EU-wide Solution to Migrant Crisis
- » France's Foreign Minister 'Steps Down'
- » Syria Kurds' First Foreign Office to Be Opened in Moscow
- » Blockade at Bulgarian-Greek Border Checkpoint Temporary Lifted