6.4 Magnitude Quake Jolts Puerto Rico’s Northern Coast
A strong 6.4 magnitude earthquake out to sea shook Puerto Rico early Monday.
The earthquake struck about 35 miles north of Hatillo, Puerto Rico, according to the US Geological Survey. -
Puerto Rico’s emergency management agency said there was no tsunami warning and that no injuries have been reported.
There were no immediate reports of damage.
- » EP Approves Association With Georgia, Calls Russia to Withdraw
- » European Council Approves Juncker's EUR 315 B Investment Plan
- » Lifting of Sanctions Against Russia Dependent on Ukrainian Integrity - EU
- » EU Slaps New Sanctions on Crimea Targeting Energy, Tourism
- » High Rates, Volatile Rouble Increase Risks to Russia’s Economy, Fitch Says
- » Putin Says Russia’s Economic Woes Will Be Over in Two Years