6.4 Magnitude Quake Jolts Puerto Rico’s Northern Coast
A strong 6.4 magnitude earthquake out to sea shook Puerto Rico early Monday.
The earthquake struck about 35 miles north of Hatillo, Puerto Rico, according to the US Geological Survey. -
Puerto Rico’s emergency management agency said there was no tsunami warning and that no injuries have been reported.
There were no immediate reports of damage.
- » EU States Agree to Put Off End to Mobile Roaming Charges Until 2018
- » Juncker, Merkel Play Down Talk of Third Greek Bailout
- » Probe into Nemtsov Murder Pursuing Several Lines of Inquiry
- » PepsiCo and Coca Cola to Close Production Facilities in Russia
- » Hungary to Classify Paks NPP Expansion Deal for 30 Years
- » Majority of Russians Oppose Military Action in Donbass