6.4 Magnitude Quake Jolts Puerto Rico’s Northern Coast
A strong 6.4 magnitude earthquake out to sea shook Puerto Rico early Monday.
The earthquake struck about 35 miles north of Hatillo, Puerto Rico, according to the US Geological Survey. -
Puerto Rico’s emergency management agency said there was no tsunami warning and that no injuries have been reported.
There were no immediate reports of damage.
- » Merkel 'Proposed NATO Membership to Japan'
- » Die Welt: Six EU States Urge Extension of Schengen Internal Border Controls
- » Roaming Charges in EU Fall as of Saturday
- » Helicopter with Thirteen People on Board Crashes off Norway
- » Austria Adopts New Tougher Asylum Law
- » Suicide Bombing in Turkey’s Bursa Injures at least 13 People