6.4 Magnitude Quake Jolts Puerto Rico’s Northern Coast
A strong 6.4 magnitude earthquake out to sea shook Puerto Rico early Monday.
The earthquake struck about 35 miles north of Hatillo, Puerto Rico, according to the US Geological Survey. -
Puerto Rico’s emergency management agency said there was no tsunami warning and that no injuries have been reported.
There were no immediate reports of damage.
- » Greece Confirms It Won't Pay EUR 1.6 B in Debt to IMF Tuesday
- » Greece’s Vote on Bailout Proposal: ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ to Eurozone Membership
- » Reuters: Banks in Greece’s Balkan Neighbours Operating as Usual
- » Egypt’s State Prosecutor Dies after Bomb Attack on His Convoy
- » EU Commission Finds Greek Capital Controls ‘Justified’
- » EU's Juncker Urges Massive Yes Vote in Greece Bailout Referendum