6.4 Magnitude Quake Jolts Puerto Rico’s Northern Coast
A strong 6.4 magnitude earthquake out to sea shook Puerto Rico early Monday.
The earthquake struck about 35 miles north of Hatillo, Puerto Rico, according to the US Geological Survey. -
Puerto Rico’s emergency management agency said there was no tsunami warning and that no injuries have been reported.
There were no immediate reports of damage.
- » Ukraine's Army Starts Anti-Terror Operation in Kramatorsk
- » Protesters Attempt to Storm Ukraine Parliament
- » Kosovo to Request Setting Up Special EU Tribunal
- » Malaysia Airliner Search Challenged by Deep Waters
- » Police Station Stormed as Kiev Moves to Quell Blockades
- » Ukrainian Candidate for Presidency Brutally Beaten