Vienna Police Reveal Identity of 2 Victims of Blast in Bulgarian Car
Austrian police revealed the identity of the two men who died Saturday in an explosion in a a Bulgarian-registered car in Vienna.
One of the victims is Austrian national of Bosnian origin and the other one is German national and both of them have no prior convictions.
According to the Vienna police spokesperson, Thomas Keiblinger, as cited by the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency (BTA), the evidence gathered so far points to an accident.
The blast, which was most probably caused by a hand grenade, killed both passengers in the Burgas-registered SUV BMW X5.
Keiblinger said that the vehicle had been leased and the Bulgarian who had leased it had not been in the car at the time of the explosion and had most probably given it to a friend.
- » Bulgarian Police Arrest 13 Customs Officers
- » Seven Arrested in Bulgaria’s Pazardzhik, Plovdiv for Preaching Radical Islam on Facebook
- » Bulgarian Living in US Detained over Death Threats on EU Officials
- » Ex Svilengrad Customs Office Chief Released on Bail
- » Bulgarian Police Busts Burglary Ring
- » Secretary of Bulgarian Anti-Human Trafficking Commission Charged with Corruption