British TV Airs Reality about Bulgaria's Sunny Beach Resort
British TV Channel4 has started airing a documentary reality about Bulgaria's largest summer resort Sunny Beach.
The latest episode of the series "What Happens in Sunny Beach" was broadcast on Thursday, January 9.
The reality is dedicated to binge drinking and promiscuous sex Brits try to abandon while on summer vacation in Bulgaria.
It also shows deadly incidents with British vacationers jumping from hotel balconies, the so-called "balconing," the dark and hidden places of "Sunny Beach," the prostitution and the cheap booze.
It has a warning for strong language, nudity and adult content.
"Sunny Beach, Bulgaria, was once an upmarket playground for the Eastern bloc elite, but is now the new destination for British teenagers looking to get their fix of hedonistic fun," says Channel4.
- » Bulgaria, Romania Plan Opening Joint Tourist Centre in China
- » Minister: Drop of Russian Tourists to Be Compensated by European Visitors
- » Interest of Russian Tourists in Bulgarian Black Sea Grows
- » TripAdvisor Names Bulgaria's Sofia Cheapest City for Hotel Stays
- » Bulgaria Cuts Port Fees for Cruise Ships to Boost Tourism
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Reports 9% Growth for 2014/2015 Winter Season
"Sunny Beach, Bulgaria, was once an upmarket playground for the Eastern bloc elite, but is now the new destination for British teenagers looking to get their fix of hedonistic fun. This episode takes a look at the secret world of the pleasure-seeking young Brits working in Sunny Beach for..."
I watched this on another site, on this site has a problem with a video.
NICE BUSINESS FOR ALL
But, how much money can cost such SEX MACHINERY?
Are those GUYS so cheep as they look?
Define the price, please.