British TV Airs Reality about Bulgaria's Sunny Beach Resort
British TV Channel4 has started airing a documentary reality about Bulgaria's largest summer resort Sunny Beach.
The latest episode of the series "What Happens in Sunny Beach" was broadcast on Thursday, January 9.
The reality is dedicated to binge drinking and promiscuous sex Brits try to abandon while on summer vacation in Bulgaria.
It also shows deadly incidents with British vacationers jumping from hotel balconies, the so-called "balconing," the dark and hidden places of "Sunny Beach," the prostitution and the cheap booze.
It has a warning for strong language, nudity and adult content.
"Sunny Beach, Bulgaria, was once an upmarket playground for the Eastern bloc elite, but is now the new destination for British teenagers looking to get their fix of hedonistic fun," says Channel4.
- » Bulgarian Caretaker Minister Emphasizes Increase in Tourist Numbers, Revenues
- » Russia to Evacuate 300 Tourists Stranded in Bulgaria on Friday
- » Bulgarian Hoteliers Stage Protest to Demand Separate Tourism Ministry
- » Every Third Bulgarian Tourist to Spend September Holidays in Greece
- » Two Russian Tour Firms’ Clients Stranded Abroad to Be Back Home Soon
- » Yet Another Russian Touroperator Goes Bankrupt
"Sunny Beach, Bulgaria, was once an upmarket playground for the Eastern bloc elite, but is now the new destination for British teenagers looking to get their fix of hedonistic fun. This episode takes a look at the secret world of the pleasure-seeking young Brits working in Sunny Beach for..."
I watched this on another site, on this site has a problem with a video.
NICE BUSINESS FOR ALL
But, how much money can cost such SEX MACHINERY?
Are those GUYS so cheep as they look?
Define the price, please.