British TV Airs Reality about Bulgaria's Sunny Beach Resort
British TV Channel4 has started airing a documentary reality about Bulgaria's largest summer resort Sunny Beach.
The latest episode of the series "What Happens in Sunny Beach" was broadcast on Thursday, January 9.
The reality is dedicated to binge drinking and promiscuous sex Brits try to abandon while on summer vacation in Bulgaria.
It also shows deadly incidents with British vacationers jumping from hotel balconies, the so-called "balconing," the dark and hidden places of "Sunny Beach," the prostitution and the cheap booze.
It has a warning for strong language, nudity and adult content.
"Sunny Beach, Bulgaria, was once an upmarket playground for the Eastern bloc elite, but is now the new destination for British teenagers looking to get their fix of hedonistic fun," says Channel4.
- » Prices of Visas to Bulgaria Go Up for Russian Citizens
- » Reuters: Europeans Switching to Destinations in Spain, Bulgaria Following Tunisia Terrorist Attacks
- » Bulgarians Completed More Trips Abroad in May
- » Decrease in Russian, Ukrainian Tourist Numbers at 10-20% - Bulgarian Minister
- » Bulgarian MPs Vote to Keep Visa Regime for Russian Nationals
- » Mass Inspections Launched Across Bulgarian Seaside Resort Venues
"Sunny Beach, Bulgaria, was once an upmarket playground for the Eastern bloc elite, but is now the new destination for British teenagers looking to get their fix of hedonistic fun. This episode takes a look at the secret world of the pleasure-seeking young Brits working in Sunny Beach for..."
I watched this on another site, on this site has a problem with a video.
NICE BUSINESS FOR ALL
But, how much money can cost such SEX MACHINERY?
Are those GUYS so cheep as they look?
Define the price, please.