German Investor to Build Cable Factory in Bulgaria's Pleven
A German investor intends to build a cable factory in Bulgaria's northwestern city of Pleven.
The information was reported by the Pleven Regional Governor Iliyan Yonchev, cited by the Bulgarian news agency BTA.
Yonchev says the work group meeting about the project is scheduled for January 23. The investor has an interest in a land plot in the residential area "Storgozia," added the governor.
"That a team from Germany arrives in Pleven for talks on a specific investment project for me is proof that their intentions are very serious," Yonchev explained and reminded that the Municipal Council in Pleven has already discussed the idea and decided to support it.
The expectations are for 150 people to be employed in the first stage of the project's implementation, and 500 in the final stage.
- » Farmers Agree on Maximum EU Agriculture Subsidies of EUR 300,000
- » Bulgarian Car Market Grew 15% from January 2014
- » Retail Trade Volume Decreases Throughout EU in May 2014
- » Chinese Consortium to Invest BGN 20 M in Bulgaria's Karlovo
- » 50% of Bulgarian Food Comes From Grey Market – Producers
- » Bulgaria's Industrial Production Up By 5% in April – Eurostat