German Investor to Build Cable Factory in Bulgaria's Pleven
A German investor intends to build a cable factory in Bulgaria's northwestern city of Pleven.
The information was reported by the Pleven Regional Governor Iliyan Yonchev, cited by the Bulgarian news agency BTA.
Yonchev says the work group meeting about the project is scheduled for January 23. The investor has an interest in a land plot in the residential area "Storgozia," added the governor.
"That a team from Germany arrives in Pleven for talks on a specific investment project for me is proof that their intentions are very serious," Yonchev explained and reminded that the Municipal Council in Pleven has already discussed the idea and decided to support it.
The expectations are for 150 people to be employed in the first stage of the project's implementation, and 500 in the final stage.
- » Haskovo to Initiate Petition Against Pollution of Local Drinking Water With Uranium
- » British American Tobacco to Invest In Bulgaria Over EUR 1M
- » Industrial Production in Bulgaria Up and Down in EU
- » National Statistical Institute: Industrial Production Index up 3.7% in February Compared to Previous Month
- » Gazprom: The Export to Serbia Grew by 37.6%, to Bulgaria - by 19.4%
- » Price of Natural Gas up by Almost 30% as of Today