German Investor to Build Cable Factory in Bulgaria's Pleven
A German investor intends to build a cable factory in Bulgaria's northwestern city of Pleven.
The information was reported by the Pleven Regional Governor Iliyan Yonchev, cited by the Bulgarian news agency BTA.
Yonchev says the work group meeting about the project is scheduled for January 23. The investor has an interest in a land plot in the residential area "Storgozia," added the governor.
"That a team from Germany arrives in Pleven for talks on a specific investment project for me is proof that their intentions are very serious," Yonchev explained and reminded that the Municipal Council in Pleven has already discussed the idea and decided to support it.
The expectations are for 150 people to be employed in the first stage of the project's implementation, and 500 in the final stage.
- » BGN 4.5 Million for 40 Road Infrastructure Projects in Bulgaria
- » Samsung's CEO Resigned
- » Bulgarians are Driving the Oldest Cars in Europe
- » All New Buildings must be Equipped with an Electric Car Charger by 2050
- » Standard of Living of People in Bulgaria Working in the IT Industry is 4 Times Higher Than Others
- » Lufthansa Acquires Big Part of Air Berlin