German Investor to Build Cable Factory in Bulgaria's Pleven
A German investor intends to build a cable factory in Bulgaria's northwestern city of Pleven.
The information was reported by the Pleven Regional Governor Iliyan Yonchev, cited by the Bulgarian news agency BTA.
Yonchev says the work group meeting about the project is scheduled for January 23. The investor has an interest in a land plot in the residential area "Storgozia," added the governor.
"That a team from Germany arrives in Pleven for talks on a specific investment project for me is proof that their intentions are very serious," Yonchev explained and reminded that the Municipal Council in Pleven has already discussed the idea and decided to support it.
The expectations are for 150 people to be employed in the first stage of the project's implementation, and 500 in the final stage.
- » Bulgaria Is On 3rd Place Selling New Cars in EU
- » NSI: Number of Residential Buildings Put into Exploitation in Q1 of 2017 Totalled to 462
- » Turkish Steam Gas Pipeline Irritates But Gives New Opportunities to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Farmers Receive EUR 227M Euro Subsidies
- » Bulgaria Accepts the Gazprom Antitrust Offer, Under Conditions
- » US Technological Giant Tesla To Step on Bulgarian Market