German Investor to Build Cable Factory in Bulgaria's Pleven
A German investor intends to build a cable factory in Bulgaria's northwestern city of Pleven.
The information was reported by the Pleven Regional Governor Iliyan Yonchev, cited by the Bulgarian news agency BTA.
Yonchev says the work group meeting about the project is scheduled for January 23. The investor has an interest in a land plot in the residential area "Storgozia," added the governor.
"That a team from Germany arrives in Pleven for talks on a specific investment project for me is proof that their intentions are very serious," Yonchev explained and reminded that the Municipal Council in Pleven has already discussed the idea and decided to support it.
The expectations are for 150 people to be employed in the first stage of the project's implementation, and 500 in the final stage.
- » Bulgaria to Invest BGN 848 M in 1st Stage of Sofia Metro Third Line
- » Bulgaria-China JV to Turn First Sod on Feed Mill in Dobrich Thursday
- » Bulgaria’s Huvepharma to Get Three Plants in U.S. from Zoetis in USD 40M Deal
- » 2015: Three in Five Bulgarian Households Have Internet at Home
- » Bulgaria’s October Industrial Production Index Rises 1% Y/Y
- » Chinese Co to Build Sunflower Oil Plant in Bulgaria's Burgas