Israeli Ex-PM Ariel Sharon Dies
Israel’s former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon has passed away at the age of 85, after spending 8 years in a state of coma.
Sharon’s condition had been deteriorating over the past weeks, and doctors at the Sheba Medical Center in Tel Aviv had revealed that his vital organs are malfunctioning, reports the BBC.
The hospital is to come out with an official statement shortly.
- » Turkey's State of Emergency Should Be Extended - Security Body
- » Vice President Georgieva To Leave EC for 1 Month
- » 5.4-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Rhodes Island
- » Turkey Fires 87 Secret Service Employees
- » Slovakian PM Fico: Asylum Seekers Quotas Are Politically Exhausted
- » Merkel Calls For Agreements on Migrants With Tunisia, Egypt