Israeli Ex-PM Ariel Sharon Dies
Israel’s former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon has passed away at the age of 85, after spending 8 years in a state of coma.
Sharon’s condition had been deteriorating over the past weeks, and doctors at the Sheba Medical Center in Tel Aviv had revealed that his vital organs are malfunctioning, reports the BBC.
The hospital is to come out with an official statement shortly.
- » Montenegro's Djukanovic Not Up for New PM Term after Elections
- » EU Parliament Backs Mechanism Replacing CVM Monitoring on Bulgaria, Romania
- » Turkey's Cavusoglu: Ground Operation in Iraq Is Possible If Turkey Is Threatened
- » Greece To Receive EUR 2.8 B Tranche Under Third Bailout Programme
- » Explosion Rocks Antalya Chamber of Commerce
- » Hungarian PM Orban: We Must End Europe's Sovietisation