Israeli Ex-PM Ariel Sharon Dies
Israel’s former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon has passed away at the age of 85, after spending 8 years in a state of coma.
Sharon’s condition had been deteriorating over the past weeks, and doctors at the Sheba Medical Center in Tel Aviv had revealed that his vital organs are malfunctioning, reports the BBC.
The hospital is to come out with an official statement shortly.
- » Automation Threatens 800 Million Jobs, but Technology Could Still Save us, Says Report
- » The European Union Will Lift Visas for Kosovo by the End of 2018
- » Croatia Pushes Treaty on Violence Against Women Despite Protests
- » Palestinian Ahed Tamimi Accepts Prison Term Plea Deal
- » Turkish Foreign Minister Disputes Aegean Sea Borders and Sovereignty of Islands
- » Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg Finally Addresses Cambridge Analytica Scandal