Israeli Ex-PM Ariel Sharon Dies
Israel’s former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon has passed away at the age of 85, after spending 8 years in a state of coma.
Sharon’s condition had been deteriorating over the past weeks, and doctors at the Sheba Medical Center in Tel Aviv had revealed that his vital organs are malfunctioning, reports the BBC.
The hospital is to come out with an official statement shortly.
- » Gazprom Set to Transport Over 47 B Cubic Meters of Gas Through Greece
- » UNHCR Demonstrates Concern Following 1300 Migrant Deaths in April
- » 40 Armed Men Storm Police Station in Macedonia, Take 4 Officers Hostage
- » Andrus Ansip: EU Has to Pay Attention on Life-Long Learning
- » Turkey to Commemorate Armenian Victims of Ottoman Killings
- » Egypt's Ousted President Morsi Jailed for 20 years