Israeli Ex-PM Ariel Sharon Dies
Israel’s former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon has passed away at the age of 85, after spending 8 years in a state of coma.
Sharon’s condition had been deteriorating over the past weeks, and doctors at the Sheba Medical Center in Tel Aviv had revealed that his vital organs are malfunctioning, reports the BBC.
The hospital is to come out with an official statement shortly.
- » Thousands Expected to March in Moscow in Memory of Nemtsov
- » Donetsk Rebels Pledge to Complete Heavy Weapons Withdrawal Sunday
- » UN Chief Calls for Bringing Nemtsov’s Killers to Justice ‘Swiftly’
- » Russia's Putin Vows Justice after Boris Nemtsov Killing
- » Russia Opposition Allowed to Hold Mourning March after Nemtsov Death
- » Nemtsov Murder: Investigators Suggest Leader Might be 'Sacrifical Victim'