Light Earthquake Registered in Southwest Bulgaria
A light earthquake of magnitude 2.8 on the Richter scale was registered on Friday night in southwestern Bulgaria.
The quake struck at 10:43 PM, and was felt in the western part of the Rhodope mountains.
The epicenter was about 15 km southeast of Borino village, in the region of Smolyan. It is situated 152 km from the capital Sofia.
There are no reports of any damages caused by the tremor.
- » Bulgaria Ranks 2nd Worldwide In Terms Of Deats Due To Air Pollution
- » Extreme Risk of Fire in 5 Bulgarian Regions on Sunday
- » Extreme Risk of Fire Declared in 10 Bulgarian Regions
- » Thunderstorms, Hail Expected in Western Bulgaria on Monday
- » Bulgaria at risk of losing more money in EU-funded eco projects
- » Temperatures Sharply Go Down across Bulgaria on Friday