Light Earthquake Registered in Southwest Bulgaria
A light earthquake of magnitude 2.8 on the Richter scale was registered on Friday night in southwestern Bulgaria.
The quake struck at 10:43 PM, and was felt in the western part of the Rhodope mountains.
The epicenter was about 15 km southeast of Borino village, in the region of Smolyan. It is situated 152 km from the capital Sofia.
There are no reports of any damages caused by the tremor.
- » The Weather Today Will be Sunny With Temperatures Between 25°C and 30°C
- » Mostly Sunny Today, Maximum Temperatures Between 20°C and 25°C
- » Until 17:00h on April 27, Transit Through the Vitinya Tunnel on Hemus Motorway Is Stopped
- » Antarctica: Preparation For 26th Bulgarian Antarctic Expedition Started
- » Code Yellow Over Strong Wind in 12 Regions In Bulgaria
- » The Temperatures Go Up