Japan to Welcome Young EU Engineers for Internships
Leading Japanese companies will offer paid internships to Bulgarian and other European students in the field of engineering.
The program, which will start in September, is in collaboration with the European Union, reports Standartnews.
University students studying engineering, electronics, mechanics, telecommunications, and computer sciences will be eligible to apply for internships with some of Japan's top firms in their respective field.
The stipend will consist of EUR 1,400 monthly, as well as cover travel costs.
- » Campaign for Student Candidates has Began at Sofia University "Kliment Ohridski"
- » Over 6500 Bulgarian Students Will Receive Euro Scholarships For the Winter Semester
- » 1,200 Students will Receive Financial Support for Outstanding Performance
- » 892 Schools Across the Country are Closed Due to the Flu Epidemic
- » The Bourgas Prosecutor's Office Ordered a Check on Violence Against Children in a Kindergarten
- » In 887 Schools in the Country there are no Classes Because of the Flu