Japan to Welcome Young EU Engineers for Internships
Leading Japanese companies will offer paid internships to Bulgarian and other European students in the field of engineering.
The program, which will start in September, is in collaboration with the European Union, reports Standartnews.
University students studying engineering, electronics, mechanics, telecommunications, and computer sciences will be eligible to apply for internships with some of Japan's top firms in their respective field.
The stipend will consist of EUR 1,400 monthly, as well as cover travel costs.
- » Minister Pledges New Education Act, Substantial Increase in Teacher Salaries
- » Bulgarian Academy of Sciences to Receive EUR 237 M for Research for 5 Years
- » Bulgarian Students Call Protest, Demand Resignations
- » Bulgaria Has Too Many Universities - Education Minister
- » Education Minister Labels Schoolbooks' Content as Powder Keg
- » Bulgaria to Host International Astronomy Olympiad in 2015