Japan to Welcome Young EU Engineers for Internships
Leading Japanese companies will offer paid internships to Bulgarian and other European students in the field of engineering.
The program, which will start in September, is in collaboration with the European Union, reports Standartnews.
University students studying engineering, electronics, mechanics, telecommunications, and computer sciences will be eligible to apply for internships with some of Japan's top firms in their respective field.
The stipend will consist of EUR 1,400 monthly, as well as cover travel costs.
- » Bulgaria Extends School Holiday until Tuesday over Snow, Flu
- » Schools to Remain Closed by January 09
- » Bulgaria's Education Ministry, It Sector Sign Cooperation Deal
- » Bulgarian Students' Disturbing PISA Results Show Need for New Teaching Methods
- » Sofia University Ranks 1st in Bulgaria’s Higher-Education Rating
- » R&D Spending in Bulgaria Up in 2015, Mostly Driven by Businesses