Japan to Welcome Young EU Engineers for Internships
Leading Japanese companies will offer paid internships to Bulgarian and other European students in the field of engineering.
The program, which will start in September, is in collaboration with the European Union, reports Standartnews.
University students studying engineering, electronics, mechanics, telecommunications, and computer sciences will be eligible to apply for internships with some of Japan's top firms in their respective field.
The stipend will consist of EUR 1,400 monthly, as well as cover travel costs.
- » Bulgaria's University Graduates Take up Unskilled Jobs
- » Bulgarian Universities Granted BGN 21 M More in State Subsidy
- » Bulgarian Teachers Tired and Stressed - Poll
- » Over Half of Bulgaria's University Graduates Studied in Vain
- » Bulgaria's Integration Strategy Keeps Roma Children in School
- » Bulgarian PM Pledges Higher Wages for Teachers