Japan to Welcome Young EU Engineers for Internships
Leading Japanese companies will offer paid internships to Bulgarian and other European students in the field of engineering.
The program, which will start in September, is in collaboration with the European Union, reports Standartnews.
University students studying engineering, electronics, mechanics, telecommunications, and computer sciences will be eligible to apply for internships with some of Japan's top firms in their respective field.
The stipend will consist of EUR 1,400 monthly, as well as cover travel costs.
- » Cabinet Allocates BGN 300 000 to Global Libraries – Bulgaria Project
- » Bulgaria's Universities Hold Chinese Language Competition
- » Bulgarian PM Appoints New Deputy Education Minister
- » Bulgaria to Work for Lifelong Learning System
- » Bulgaria Has 'No Problem' with Burqas - Education Min
- » Bulgaria Expands Quota for University Students from Bulgarian Diaspora