Bulgarians Looking to Move to UK's Crawley Urged to Learn English
Any citizen of Bulgaria or Romania who decides to move to the British city of Crawley has been urged to learn English quickly.
News portal Crawley news informs that Bulgarians and Romanians need language skills to settle and find a job.
The publication comes against the backdrop of the lifting of labor restrictions for Bulgarians and Romanians in nine European Union countries, including Britain, on January 1, 2014.
Local authorities are not expecting a rise in demand for services at this stage as the number of potential arrivals in the country is unclear.
However, a member of Crawley's large Polish community says the fact the town is recognized for being multi-cultural and is close to Gatwick Airport could make it an attractive place to settle down in the UK.
- » Bulgaria Adopts EUR 113.5 M Maritime and Fisheries Program 2014-2020
- » Finance Ministry Holding Talks on EUR 800 M Loan by EIB
- » MEPs to Hear Kristalina Georgieva on October 2
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Govt Approves Cooperation Schemes under EU Programs
- » Bulgaria Reaffirms Willingness to Help Kiev Build Closer Ties with EU
- » Bulgaria's Georgieva to Be Questioned by 3 EP Committees