Bulgarians Looking to Move to UK's Crawley Urged to Learn English
Any citizen of Bulgaria or Romania who decides to move to the British city of Crawley has been urged to learn English quickly.
News portal Crawley news informs that Bulgarians and Romanians need language skills to settle and find a job.
The publication comes against the backdrop of the lifting of labor restrictions for Bulgarians and Romanians in nine European Union countries, including Britain, on January 1, 2014.
Local authorities are not expecting a rise in demand for services at this stage as the number of potential arrivals in the country is unclear.
However, a member of Crawley's large Polish community says the fact the town is recognized for being multi-cultural and is close to Gatwick Airport could make it an attractive place to settle down in the UK.
- » EC Survey: Bulgaria in the Top 3 of the Most Racist Countries in Europe
- » Meglena Kuneva is Nominated for a New Position in Brussels
- » According to New Research, Bulgaria is the Laziest Nation in the EU
- » Bulgaria will Lose BGN 70 Million from the EU for Education and Science
- » The President Rumen Radev to Meet the Vice-President of the European Commission
- » The Minister of Transport and Information Technologies to Work for 5G Mobile Network in Bulgaria