Bulgarians Looking to Move to UK's Crawley Urged to Learn English
Any citizen of Bulgaria or Romania who decides to move to the British city of Crawley has been urged to learn English quickly.
News portal Crawley news informs that Bulgarians and Romanians need language skills to settle and find a job.
The publication comes against the backdrop of the lifting of labor restrictions for Bulgarians and Romanians in nine European Union countries, including Britain, on January 1, 2014.
Local authorities are not expecting a rise in demand for services at this stage as the number of potential arrivals in the country is unclear.
However, a member of Crawley's large Polish community says the fact the town is recognized for being multi-cultural and is close to Gatwick Airport could make it an attractive place to settle down in the UK.
- » Prime Minister Borisov: Bulgaria will Provide EUR 500 000 to the Trust Fund for Africa
- » Donald Tusk Proposes Sofia to Host a Western Balkans Summit
- » 55% of Bulgarians are Optimistic About the EU Presidency
- » Estonia Supports Bulgaria's Entry into Schengen
- » Europe can Sue Bulgaria for Lack of Access to 112 Emergency Number for Deaf People
- » Bulgaria will be the Center of Dialogue for the Digital Single Market