Reports of Sofia Armed Bank Robbery Refuted
Money has not been stolen from a bank branch in the Bulgaria capital Sofia, confirmed by the Interior Ministry and the Bank before Nova TV, rebutting earlier reports.
Addressing the media, the Bank stated that on Friday morning there was an attempted break-in at the headquarters of Unionbank. The guards have responded adequately. No one has been injured; no money has been stolen and the police arrived on time.
- » Human Smuggling in Bulgaria Is Punishable by Ridiculous Fines - Foreign Minister
- » Bulgaria Charges Two People with Making False Identity Documents
- » Sofia Confirms Arrest of 3 Bulgarians in Hungary over Migrant Truck Deaths
- » Three Bulgarians Detained over Death of 71 Migrants in Truck in Austria
- » Bulgarian-Hungarian Smuggling Ring Allegedly Involved in Refugee Truck Death in Austria
- » Police in Plovdiv Bust Printing House for Fake Documents