Reports of Sofia Armed Bank Robbery Refuted
Money has not been stolen from a bank branch in the Bulgaria capital Sofia, confirmed by the Interior Ministry and the Bank before Nova TV, rebutting earlier reports.
Addressing the media, the Bank stated that on Friday morning there was an attempted break-in at the headquarters of Unionbank. The guards have responded adequately. No one has been injured; no money has been stolen and the police arrived on time.
- » Ex Svilengrad Customs Office Chief Released on Bail
- » Bulgarian Police Busts Burglary Ring
- » Secretary of Bulgarian Anti-Human Trafficking Commission Charged with Corruption
- » Bulgaria’s Security, Technical OPS Agencies Report Increase in Surveillance Equipment Requests
- » Bulgaria Strategically Situated along Balkan Drug Trafficking Route – US Department of State
- » Bulgaria Seizes 11 Kg Heroin in Serbia-Registered Car