Reports of Sofia Armed Bank Robbery Refuted
Money has not been stolen from a bank branch in the Bulgaria capital Sofia, confirmed by the Interior Ministry and the Bank before Nova TV, rebutting earlier reports.
Addressing the media, the Bank stated that on Friday morning there was an attempted break-in at the headquarters of Unionbank. The guards have responded adequately. No one has been injured; no money has been stolen and the police arrived on time.
- » Special Prosecutor's Office Ends KTB Investigation, 18 People Indicted
- » Increased Police Presence Along E-79 Due To Casino Robbery
- » Police Turns Over 7 Bulgarian Citizens to Greek Authorities
- » Two Israelis Detained over Death Case Near Bulgaria's Samokov
- » Bulgarian Police 'Helping People Smugglers', Migrant Claims
- » Mayor of Bulgaria's Galiche Released on Bail