Reports of Sofia Armed Bank Robbery Refuted
Money has not been stolen from a bank branch in the Bulgaria capital Sofia, confirmed by the Interior Ministry and the Bank before Nova TV, rebutting earlier reports.
Addressing the media, the Bank stated that on Friday morning there was an attempted break-in at the headquarters of Unionbank. The guards have responded adequately. No one has been injured; no money has been stolen and the police arrived on time.
- » Bulgarian Police Bust Crime Group Making Fake Passports for Migrants
- » Bomb Threats Close All Banks in Bulgaria's Razgrad
- » Embezzelement Trial against Bulgarian Consultancy Head Suspended
- » Man Who Joked about Bomb on Polish Plane Released on Bail
- » Bulgaria Court to Decide on Arrest of Polish Man over Plane Bomb 'Joke'
- » EU Sofia Heating Utility Boss Gets Final 3-Year Sentence