German Experts Snub Populist Politicians over Immigration Fears
Germany's Employment Agency has blamed the country's politicians in dramatizing the fears of Bulgarian and Romanian immigrants and using populist rhetoric.
According to German experts, the debate on mass immigration of Romanian and Bulgarian citizens has become overblown. They urged politicians to stop demonizing citizens of the two Balkan countries, as most of them have high qualifications and education, reports the Bulgarian National Radio.
The Union of City Municipalities in Germany also criticized extremist and populist politicians, who use the fear of an influx of Roma from Bulgaria and Romania.
On Wednesday, the Institute for the Study of Employment and the Labor Market of the Federal Employment Agency in Germany, confirmed that workers from Romania and Bulgaria moving to Germany as a whole are not defined as immigrants because of poverty.
- » The European Strategy Forum on Research Infrastructures (ESFRI) Executive Board Meeting
- » Fighting "Energy Poverty'' Will be Discussed Today at a Conference, Part of the Program of the Bulgarian EU Presidency
- » International Architecture Forum at the National Palace of Culture Dedicated to the Western Balkans
- » Eurostat: Bulgaria is a Leader in Mortality in the EU
- » Bulgarian Minister for the Presidency Lilyana Pavlova signs key EU legislation to ensure its timely entry into force
- » Bulgaria has Accepted 60 Migrants from EU Quotas
You must be rich in every way in order to get better life satisfaction.
Most western Europeans are stuck in the rat race. Even though their income happens to be way higher than that of most Bulgarians they still don't have their life style. - See more at:http://www.rctopshop.com/esky-rc-helicopters
I said it before and will say it again. Life in Bulgaria is easier, better and happier than in many western countries. It's a careless lifestyle with way more fun and quality time available. Being rich financially is NOT the better way of living. You must be rich in every way in order to get better life satisfaction.
Most western Europeans are stuck in the rat race. Even though their income happens to be way higher than that of most Bulgarians they still don't have their life style.
Expensive, stressful and competitive living is what western Europe offers and all those Bulgarians are or will be there for a short period of earnings time.