2 Politicians' SUVs Set on Fire in Bulgaria's Plovdiv
Two vehicles, belonging to politicians, have burned out overnight in Bulgaria's second largest city of Plovdiv.
The two SUVs, a "Mercedes" and a "Toyota," belong to the Member of the Parliament from the opposition and formerly-ruling centrist Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria party (GERB), Antoniy Yordanov and his wife Tatyana Yordanova, who is a municipal councilor in Plovdiv, the Bulgarian news agency BGNES reported Thursday.
No people were injured in the incident.
The fire was quickly extinguished by fire department officials. Police officers from the Second Plovdiv Police Pricinct continue the investigation in the cause of fire.
According to the fire department, the vehicles were seriously damaged, but not completely destroyed.
- » In the Near 50-100 Years Climate in Bulgaria to Get Closer to the African One
- » British Tourist Arrested in Turkey After Attempting to Fly Home with Gold Coins Found While Snorkelling
- » The Police Scattered Protesters Against Trump with Smoke Grenades
- » Linkin Park Plan Public Event to Honor Chester Bennington
- » Typhoon Paralyzed Parts of China
- » Huge Forest Fire in the Canadian Province of British Columbia