Bulgaria’s Unemployed 12.9% in November – Eurostat
Unemployment in Bulgaria has remained at 12.9% for November 2013, according to Eurostat.
This is the same rate as in October. In numbers, this amounts to 436 000 people out of work.
Bulgaria ranks 7th in terms of highest unemployment among the EU countries, behind Greece, Spain, Croatia, Cyprus, Portugal, and Slovakia.
The lowest unemployment remains in Austria, Germany, and Luxembourg.
Bulgaria's Employment Agency registered a lower, 11.5% for November, however, their statistic is based solely on the number of unemployed registered in the labor bureaus.
The youth unemployment rate is particularly high in Bulgaria, standing at 28.5% for November. This is 0.2% higher than the previous month.
- » Bulgaria Switches Back to Daylight Saving Time on Sunday Morning
- » Orthodox Bulgaria Celebrates Annunciation
- » Earth Hour Campaign Will be Marked For The 10th Time
- » Urban Saints - an Exhibition by Stefan Vasilev
- » Embassy Of Azerbaijan Celebrates Spring with Music Concert Held at The Central Military Club
- » Economist Intelligence Unit: Singapore Most Expensive City Worldwide