Bulgaria’s Unemployed 12.9% in November – Eurostat
Unemployment in Bulgaria has remained at 12.9% for November 2013, according to Eurostat.
This is the same rate as in October. In numbers, this amounts to 436 000 people out of work.
Bulgaria ranks 7th in terms of highest unemployment among the EU countries, behind Greece, Spain, Croatia, Cyprus, Portugal, and Slovakia.
The lowest unemployment remains in Austria, Germany, and Luxembourg.
Bulgaria's Employment Agency registered a lower, 11.5% for November, however, their statistic is based solely on the number of unemployed registered in the labor bureaus.
The youth unemployment rate is particularly high in Bulgaria, standing at 28.5% for November. This is 0.2% higher than the previous month.
- » Bulgaria's GERB Spent BGN 1.4B on Pensions – Deputy Health Minister
- » Bulgaria To Spend Another BGN 35 M On Refugees
- » 56% of Bulgarians Say Religion Has a Positive Role in Society
- » Bulgaria's Population Decreasing and Aging – NSI
- » Aspiring Member States Risk Violating EU Pollution Limits
- » European Parliament To Impose Restrictions On Plastic Bags