Bulgaria’s Unemployed 12.9% in November – Eurostat
Unemployment in Bulgaria has remained at 12.9% for November 2013, according to Eurostat.
This is the same rate as in October. In numbers, this amounts to 436 000 people out of work.
Bulgaria ranks 7th in terms of highest unemployment among the EU countries, behind Greece, Spain, Croatia, Cyprus, Portugal, and Slovakia.
The lowest unemployment remains in Austria, Germany, and Luxembourg.
Bulgaria's Employment Agency registered a lower, 11.5% for November, however, their statistic is based solely on the number of unemployed registered in the labor bureaus.
The youth unemployment rate is particularly high in Bulgaria, standing at 28.5% for November. This is 0.2% higher than the previous month.
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Christians Honor St. Ivan Rilski
- » Leading Australian Scientists Have Calculated the Crash Site of MH370 'With Unprecedented Precision and Certainty'
- » Wild Fires Broke Out in the South Bulgarian Region of Haskovo
- » Malala Yousafzai Has Been Accepted to Study at Oxford University
- » 40 Years from the First Satellite Signal from Bulgaria to Space
- » Earthquake in Azerbaijan