Bulgarian Businesses Pay Record Taxes in 2013
Bulgarian businesses have paid record taxes at the end of 2013 surpassing the revenue expectations.
"This is a clear sign that Bulgaria is experiencing economic growth," Minister of Economy and Energy Dragomir Stoynev argued for Bulgarian BGNES agency.
"At the end of 2013 the business received a total of BGN 542 M VAT refunds. In 2012, the amount of returned VAT was BGN 300 M less," Stoynev added.
Reported investments since June amount to BGN 496 M. Another BGN 100 M investment is expected, as well as new job openings.
"Bulgarian business has received BGN 2.5 B since May. We insist on having exact relations with the businesses and we are glad that these are mutual," Minister Stoynev said.
According to Stoynev, the economic growth in 2014 will exceed 2% and the negative trend in unemployment will not continue.
Having announced stabilization and diversification as the key priorities in the energy sector, Stoynev denied the media speculations that the Bulgarian Energy Holding (BEH) ??will be divided into three separate companies.
- » Greece Fourth Largest Investor in Bulgaria for 2016
- » Austria Raises Sum for Voluntarily Leaving Migrants from EUR 500 to EUR 1,000
- » New Republic Wins Case Against Fuel Cartel
- » Transport Minister To Propose End to Sofia Airport Concession
- » Belgian Spadel Is New Owner of Devin
- » Employers' Labour Expenses Grow By 8% in One Year