Bulgaria's Pironkova Beats Kvitova, Reaches Sydney Final
Bulgarian women's tennis player Tsvetana Pironkova beat Czech Petra Kvitova 2:0 sets, making it to the Sydney International final.
The Bulgarian, who is WTA ranked 107th, made a convincing game, beating the former No. 6 and current No. 6 with 6:4 and 6:3, after 1 h and 22 min of playing.
In the final, Pironkova will face the winner of a fixture between Germany's Angelique Kerber and American Madison Keys.
This will be the first final of a major tournament for Pironkova.
- » Klitchko Revealed why he Gave up Boxing
- » Cristiano Ronaldo Received a Ban for Five Matches
- » Dimitar Dimitorv "Hero" was Appointed as the New Manager of Ludogorets
- » Usain Bolt 'Says Goodbye to Everything' as He Retires
- » Video Games Could Become an Olympic Discipline by 2024
- » Bulgarian Rhythmic Gymnastic Team Won the Silver at the World Challenge Cup 2017 in Kazan, Russia