Bulgaria's Pironkova Beats Kvitova, Reaches Sydney Final
Bulgarian women's tennis player Tsvetana Pironkova beat Czech Petra Kvitova 2:0 sets, making it to the Sydney International final.
The Bulgarian, who is WTA ranked 107th, made a convincing game, beating the former No. 6 and current No. 6 with 6:4 and 6:3, after 1 h and 22 min of playing.
In the final, Pironkova will face the winner of a fixture between Germany's Angelique Kerber and American Madison Keys.
This will be the first final of a major tournament for Pironkova.
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Semi-finalist in Stockholm
- » Putin Described Russia's Olympic Problems as "Humiliation for the Country"
- » Ludogorets Defeated Sporting Braga with 2:0 and is Leader in Group C of Europa League
- » Grigor Dimitrov Progresses to the Next Round of the Stockholm Tournament
- » American Olympic Gymnast Revealed that the Team Doctor had Raped her
- » Football Super Star Lionel Messi Reached 100 Goals in the Champions League