Bulgaria's Pironkova Beats Kvitova, Reaches Sydney Final
Bulgarian women's tennis player Tsvetana Pironkova beat Czech Petra Kvitova 2:0 sets, making it to the Sydney International final.
The Bulgarian, who is WTA ranked 107th, made a convincing game, beating the former No. 6 and current No. 6 with 6:4 and 6:3, after 1 h and 22 min of playing.
In the final, Pironkova will face the winner of a fixture between Germany's Angelique Kerber and American Madison Keys.
This will be the first final of a major tournament for Pironkova.
- » Mohamed Salah: Liverpool Forward Voted PFA Player of the Year 2017-18
- » Grigor Dimitrov Beat David Goffin in Quarter-finals
- » Breaking News: Arsen Wenger is Leaving Arsenal at the End of the Season
- » Grigor Dimitrov Reached the Quarter-finals in Monte Carlo
- » Dimitrov through in Monte Carlo
- » PSG are Ligue 1 Champions!