Bulgaria's Pironkova Beats Kvitova, Reaches Sydney Final
Bulgarian women's tennis player Tsvetana Pironkova beat Czech Petra Kvitova 2:0 sets, making it to the Sydney International final.
The Bulgarian, who is WTA ranked 107th, made a convincing game, beating the former No. 6 and current No. 6 with 6:4 and 6:3, after 1 h and 22 min of playing.
In the final, Pironkova will face the winner of a fixture between Germany's Angelique Kerber and American Madison Keys.
This will be the first final of a major tournament for Pironkova.
- » Ludogorets Faces Milan in the 1/16-finals of the Europa League
- » Borussia Dortmund Changed Coach after Eighth Game without Victory
- » Champions League Draw, Round of 16
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Become Part of the World Team Against Australia
- » The Movement in the Center Sofia will be Limited Because of Installation of Christmas Decoration
- » The Match of the Season for Ludogorets in Europe