Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Schedule 8 International Friendlies
Bulgaria's football champions Ludogorets Razgrad will play 8 friendly matches during their 3 winter training camps.
The team will be training in Sandanski until the 16th of January, the accent of which will be on physical fitness.
From the 18th to the 29th, Ludogorets will be in the Turkish resort of Belek. There, the team will play against Rubin Kazan (Rus), Cluj (Rom), Sheriff Tiraspol (Mol), and Gornik Zabrze (Pol).
The third training camp will be in Spain, with 4 more matches scheduled. The opponents are yet to be confirmed.
Ludogorets will face Italian Lazio in the Round of 32 of the Europa League. The first leg, in Rome is scheduled for February 20, with the return match a week later in Sofia.
- » Special Olympics Athletes Back From Austria with 9 Medals
- » Stefka Kostadinova Re-Elected As BOC Chairwoman
- » Daniel Ivanov-Aoiyama With 3rd Consecutive Victory in Osaka
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Squanders 4 Match Balls at Indian Wells
- » Bulgarian Stanimir Belomazhev Achieves Historical gold
- » Levski-CSKA Football Game Affects Sofia Traffic