Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Schedule 8 International Friendlies
Bulgaria's football champions Ludogorets Razgrad will play 8 friendly matches during their 3 winter training camps.
The team will be training in Sandanski until the 16th of January, the accent of which will be on physical fitness.
From the 18th to the 29th, Ludogorets will be in the Turkish resort of Belek. There, the team will play against Rubin Kazan (Rus), Cluj (Rom), Sheriff Tiraspol (Mol), and Gornik Zabrze (Pol).
The third training camp will be in Spain, with 4 more matches scheduled. The opponents are yet to be confirmed.
Ludogorets will face Italian Lazio in the Round of 32 of the Europa League. The first leg, in Rome is scheduled for February 20, with the return match a week later in Sofia.
- » Bulgaria Scores Gold, Silver Medals at Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup in Tashkent
- » Bulgarian Football Union to Determine Fate of CSKA Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Sesil Karatancheva Reaches Last Round of Roland Garros Qualifiers
- » Zinedine Zidane Also to Attend Final of European U-17 Championship
- » UEFA President to Attend Final, Award Ceremony of European U-17 Championship
- » Bulgaria Football Union Withdraws Domestic, Euro Licences of Four Teams