Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Schedule 8 International Friendlies
Bulgaria's football champions Ludogorets Razgrad will play 8 friendly matches during their 3 winter training camps.
The team will be training in Sandanski until the 16th of January, the accent of which will be on physical fitness.
From the 18th to the 29th, Ludogorets will be in the Turkish resort of Belek. There, the team will play against Rubin Kazan (Rus), Cluj (Rom), Sheriff Tiraspol (Mol), and Gornik Zabrze (Pol).
The third training camp will be in Spain, with 4 more matches scheduled. The opponents are yet to be confirmed.
Ludogorets will face Italian Lazio in the Round of 32 of the Europa League. The first leg, in Rome is scheduled for February 20, with the return match a week later in Sofia.
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face Bjorn Fratangelo at Wimbledon
- » Bulgaria's Stiliyan Petrov to Join Aston Villa for Pre-season Training
- » Bulgaria's Rhythmic Gymnastics Athlete Undergoes Successful Spine Surgery
- » Bulgarian Olympic Medalist Will Not Box at Rio Olympics
- » Bulgaria's Rhythmic Gymnastics Athlete Has Reportedly Come Out of Coma
- » Kubrat Pulev to Box Mariusz Wach in Sofia in Autumn