Bulgaria to Re-open Consulate in Milan
Bulgaria has decided to re-open its Consulate General in Milan, which was closed down in 2012.
The new consulate will cover the regions of Lombardia, Piemonte, Veneto, Emilia-Romagna, Liguria, Val d'Aosta, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Trentino-Alto Adige, Toscana, Umbria, and Marche.
The Bulgarian Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin said the decision was made on the basis of the high number of Bulgarians living in the region, as well as the country's decision to participate in the 2015 EXPO in Milan, reports Standartnews.
There are approximately 30 000 Bulgarians living in and around Milan.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister, WJC Delegation Discuss Challenges to Regional, Global Security
- » Bulgarian PM Presents Energy Projects to German President
- » Germany's President to Pay 2-Day Visit to Bulgaira
- » Bulgaria Made no Commitments to Join Regional Naval Force in the Black Sea - Mitov
- » Bulgaria Calls for Concerted Approach to Crises at CEI Meeting
- » Israeli Tourists Visiting Bulgaria Increase 30% in 2015