Bulgaria to Re-open Consulate in Milan
Bulgaria has decided to re-open its Consulate General in Milan, which was closed down in 2012.
The new consulate will cover the regions of Lombardia, Piemonte, Veneto, Emilia-Romagna, Liguria, Val d'Aosta, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Trentino-Alto Adige, Toscana, Umbria, and Marche.
The Bulgarian Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin said the decision was made on the basis of the high number of Bulgarians living in the region, as well as the country's decision to participate in the 2015 EXPO in Milan, reports Standartnews.
There are approximately 30 000 Bulgarians living in and around Milan.
- » The Swiss Municipality of Lausanne Helps the Bulgarian City of Pernik
- » Boyko Borisov Welcomed Polish Prime Minister Beata Szydlo
- » Boyko Borisov Met with the Russian Prosecutor General
- » Kuwait Expelled the DPRK's Ambassador
- » Bulgarian President Will Take Part in the 72nd Session of the UN General Assembly
- » Russia's General Prosecutor will Visit his Counterpart Tsatsarov in Bulgaria