Bulgaria to Re-open Consulate in Milan
Bulgaria has decided to re-open its Consulate General in Milan, which was closed down in 2012.
The new consulate will cover the regions of Lombardia, Piemonte, Veneto, Emilia-Romagna, Liguria, Val d'Aosta, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Trentino-Alto Adige, Toscana, Umbria, and Marche.
The Bulgarian Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin said the decision was made on the basis of the high number of Bulgarians living in the region, as well as the country's decision to participate in the 2015 EXPO in Milan, reports Standartnews.
There are approximately 30 000 Bulgarians living in and around Milan.
- » PM Borisov and Serbian President Vucic Discuss Infrastructure Projects
- » Macedonian PM: 'We Are not Only Friends with Bulgaria, but We Have Become Allies
- » Bulgarian President: Our Relationship with London Will be Active After Brexit
- » Italian PM: We Can Talk About Further Investments in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Vice President Will be on a Working Visit to the Republic of Albania
- » Russian Ambassador to the US: The Meeting Between Putin and Trump in Danang was Encouraging