Bulgaria to Re-open Consulate in Milan
Bulgaria has decided to re-open its Consulate General in Milan, which was closed down in 2012.
The new consulate will cover the regions of Lombardia, Piemonte, Veneto, Emilia-Romagna, Liguria, Val d'Aosta, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Trentino-Alto Adige, Toscana, Umbria, and Marche.
The Bulgarian Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin said the decision was made on the basis of the high number of Bulgarians living in the region, as well as the country's decision to participate in the 2015 EXPO in Milan, reports Standartnews.
There are approximately 30 000 Bulgarians living in and around Milan.
- » Roderick Moore to Serve as Interim US Chargе d’Affaires in Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Future Ambassador to Turkey to Place Emphasis on Border Security
- » Bulgaria Expresses Solidarity with Turkey – FM
- » EU Solidarity Key to Tackling Common Challenges, Mogherini Says on Bulgaria Visit
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Ministry to Teach US Visa Applicants How to Avoid Formal Errors
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov to Pay One-Day Working Visit to Bavaria