Bulgaria to Re-open Consulate in Milan
Bulgaria has decided to re-open its Consulate General in Milan, which was closed down in 2012.
The new consulate will cover the regions of Lombardia, Piemonte, Veneto, Emilia-Romagna, Liguria, Val d'Aosta, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Trentino-Alto Adige, Toscana, Umbria, and Marche.
The Bulgarian Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin said the decision was made on the basis of the high number of Bulgarians living in the region, as well as the country's decision to participate in the 2015 EXPO in Milan, reports Standartnews.
There are approximately 30 000 Bulgarians living in and around Milan.
- » Bulgarian President, FM Condemn Terrorist Attacks in France, Tunisia, Kuwait
- » Bulgaria Could Rely on British Support for Consolidating Regional Energy Security
- » Bulgaria PM to Meet David Cameron in Brussels
- » Bulgaria’s President Reaffirms Commitment to EU Mission in Georgia
- » Bulgaria’s President Starts Official Visit to Georgia
- » This Will Be a Record Year in EU Fund Absorption, Bulgarian President Plevneliev says