Bulgaria Launches Mobile App for Restaurant Reservations
The free mobile application Appetito has been launched in Bulgaria, which allows users to make restaurant reservations via their mobile devices.
Appetito has a database of over 170 000 restaurants, and Bulgaria is the 6th country to make use of it, after Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Italy, and the United Arab Emirates.
The application is available for Android and iOS, as well as on the web platform myappetito.com. Upon making a reservation, the client receives a confirmation via email or SMS.
"It is important that we develop Appetito in as many languages as possible, since it will be used in various countries", said Olivier Guex, founder of the application. It is currently available in 5 languages.
Guex added that the plan is to expand Appetito in Central Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. By mid-2014, it should operate in 25 countries.
- » Bulgaria Energy Minister Triggers Inspection at Energy Distributors
- » Bulgaria 'Unable to Halt South Stream Construction' - Ex-Energy Minister
- » Bulgaria's State Electricity Co 'Sells Energy Below Market Prices'
- » Dwelling Prices in Bulgaria Registered Increase at End of 2014
- » Illegal Trade in Fuels Costs Bulgaria Over BGN 1 B
- » World Bank’s Murthi In Bulgaria To Discuss Economic Growth Prospects