Bulgaria Launches Mobile App for Restaurant Reservations
The free mobile application Appetito has been launched in Bulgaria, which allows users to make restaurant reservations via their mobile devices.
Appetito has a database of over 170 000 restaurants, and Bulgaria is the 6th country to make use of it, after Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Italy, and the United Arab Emirates.
The application is available for Android and iOS, as well as on the web platform myappetito.com. Upon making a reservation, the client receives a confirmation via email or SMS.
"It is important that we develop Appetito in as many languages as possible, since it will be used in various countries", said Olivier Guex, founder of the application. It is currently available in 5 languages.
Guex added that the plan is to expand Appetito in Central Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. By mid-2014, it should operate in 25 countries.
- » Bulgaria Expects BGN 3.09 Budget Surplus for H1 2016
- » Pensions in Bulgaria Increase by 2.6 %
- » Authorities Begin Large-Scale Tax Inspections Along Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast
- » New Electricity, Heating, Gas Prices Enter into Force in Bulgaria on Friday
- » Bulgaria Calls for Extra Vigilance in Travel to Turkey
- » Bulgaria’s Govt Debt Equivalent to 29.3% of Projected 2016 GDP in May