Bulgaria Launches Mobile App for Restaurant Reservations
The free mobile application Appetito has been launched in Bulgaria, which allows users to make restaurant reservations via their mobile devices.
Appetito has a database of over 170 000 restaurants, and Bulgaria is the 6th country to make use of it, after Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Italy, and the United Arab Emirates.
The application is available for Android and iOS, as well as on the web platform myappetito.com. Upon making a reservation, the client receives a confirmation via email or SMS.
"It is important that we develop Appetito in as many languages as possible, since it will be used in various countries", said Olivier Guex, founder of the application. It is currently available in 5 languages.
Guex added that the plan is to expand Appetito in Central Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. By mid-2014, it should operate in 25 countries.
- » Putin to Target Boost to Trade, Economic Links in Turkey Visit
- » Bulgaria's 2015 Draft Budget Is Meagrer Than in 2010 - Experts
- » Competition Watchdog Fines Online Retailer For “Black Friday” Promotion
- » Bulgaria’s 2015 Budget Falls Short of Promised Reforms – Industrial Association Chair
- » Banks Refuse Loan to Bulgaria’s Bulgargaz Twice in 6 Months
- » Rumen Porozhanov Elected CEO of Bulgaria’s State Fund Agriculture