Bulgaria's Dimitrov Loses to Nishikori at Kooyong Classic
Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov lost to Japan’s Kei Nishikori in the first round of the Kooyong Classic on Wednesday.
Nishikori beat Dimitrov 7-6 (7/5), 6-4 to earn his second victory in two games over the Bulgarian.
The world No. 17 earned a 5-1 lead on Dimitrov's double-fault in the first set but needed four set points to seal the opener as Dimitrov put a return wide.
The second set was more straightforward, with Nishikori breaking in the third game to keep his nose ahead all the way to victory in 74 minutes.
- » Bulgarians Spent Over EUR 104 000 at 2014 World Cup
- » Michael Schumacher Is Showing Signs Of Recovery
- » Grigor Dimitrov Becomes Honorary Citizen of Varna
- » Clashes Break Out In Argentina After World Cup Defeat
- » Germany Crowned World Cup Champion After Defeating Argentina
- » Germany Footballers Decided Not To Humiliate Brazil