Bulgaria's Dimitrov Loses to Nishikori at Kooyong Classic
Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov lost to Japan’s Kei Nishikori in the first round of the Kooyong Classic on Wednesday.
Nishikori beat Dimitrov 7-6 (7/5), 6-4 to earn his second victory in two games over the Bulgarian.
The world No. 17 earned a 5-1 lead on Dimitrov's double-fault in the first set but needed four set points to seal the opener as Dimitrov put a return wide.
The second set was more straightforward, with Nishikori breaking in the third game to keep his nose ahead all the way to victory in 74 minutes.
- » Ludogorets Faces Milan in the 1/16-finals of the Europa League
- » Borussia Dortmund Changed Coach after Eighth Game without Victory
- » Champions League Draw, Round of 16
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Become Part of the World Team Against Australia
- » The Movement in the Center Sofia will be Limited Because of Installation of Christmas Decoration
- » The Match of the Season for Ludogorets in Europe