Bulgaria's Dimitrov Loses to Nishikori at Kooyong Classic
Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov lost to Japan’s Kei Nishikori in the first round of the Kooyong Classic on Wednesday.
Nishikori beat Dimitrov 7-6 (7/5), 6-4 to earn his second victory in two games over the Bulgarian.
The world No. 17 earned a 5-1 lead on Dimitrov's double-fault in the first set but needed four set points to seal the opener as Dimitrov put a return wide.
The second set was more straightforward, with Nishikori breaking in the third game to keep his nose ahead all the way to victory in 74 minutes.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Beat David Goffin in Quarter-finals
- » Breaking News: Arsen Wenger is Leaving Arsenal at the End of the Season
- » Grigor Dimitrov Reached the Quarter-finals in Monte Carlo
- » Dimitrov through in Monte Carlo
- » PSG are Ligue 1 Champions!
- » Manchester City are the New Premier League Champions