Palestinian Embassy Honors Bulgarian Ex-President Parvanov
The former Bulgarian President Georgi Parvanov has received an honorary award for personal contributions from the Palestinian Embassy in Bulgaria.
H.E. Dr. Ahmed Al Mathbouh, Ambassador of Palestine to Bulgaria, honored the former President (2002-2012) for his contribution to the development of relations between the two states.
The Ambassador passed personal greetings and gratitude to Parvanov from the Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas for the continuous support in the Palestinian cause over the years, reports News.bg.
On his part, Parvanov expressed his hopes for future friendship between the people of Bulgaria and Palestine and the development of peace and stability.
- » Turkey's Erdogan To Meet Trump at White House in Mid-May
- » Ministry of Interior: There is an Increased Risk of Terrorist Activity in Europe, but No Specific Treat to Bulgaria
- » Turkey: EU Criticisms Have No Value for Us
- » EU, NATO Warn Turkey Against Escalation of Tension
- » Bulgarian MEP, French Ambassador in Spat over Remarks
- » Bulgaria's Election Body Bans Campaign Video Showing Turkish Ambassador