Palestinian Embassy Honors Bulgarian Ex-President Parvanov
The former Bulgarian President Georgi Parvanov has received an honorary award for personal contributions from the Palestinian Embassy in Bulgaria.
H.E. Dr. Ahmed Al Mathbouh, Ambassador of Palestine to Bulgaria, honored the former President (2002-2012) for his contribution to the development of relations between the two states.
The Ambassador passed personal greetings and gratitude to Parvanov from the Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas for the continuous support in the Palestinian cause over the years, reports News.bg.
On his part, Parvanov expressed his hopes for future friendship between the people of Bulgaria and Palestine and the development of peace and stability.
- » Roderick Moore to Serve as Interim U.S. Chargе d’Affaires in Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Future Ambassador to Turkey to Place Emphasis on Border Security
- » Bulgaria Expresses Solidarity with Turkey – FM
- » EU Solidarity Key to Tackling Common Challenges, Mogherini Says on Bulgaria Visit
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Ministry to Teach US Visa Applicants How to Avoid Formal Errors
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov to Pay One-Day Working Visit to Bavaria