Palestinian Embassy Honors Bulgarian Ex-President Parvanov
The former Bulgarian President Georgi Parvanov has received an honorary award for personal contributions from the Palestinian Embassy in Bulgaria.
H.E. Dr. Ahmed Al Mathbouh, Ambassador of Palestine to Bulgaria, honored the former President (2002-2012) for his contribution to the development of relations between the two states.
The Ambassador passed personal greetings and gratitude to Parvanov from the Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas for the continuous support in the Palestinian cause over the years, reports News.bg.
On his part, Parvanov expressed his hopes for future friendship between the people of Bulgaria and Palestine and the development of peace and stability.
- » Bulgaria Attractive for Foreign Investors, German FM Steinmeier Says
- » Energy, Migration Top Agenda of Bulgarian Foreign Minister's Visit to Slovakia
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister to Discuss Energy Cooperation with Slovakian Counterpart
- » Bulgaria's Chief Prosecutor, FBI Head Discuss Tackling Terrorism, Corruption
- » Bulgarian Deputy PM Kalfin Vows Support for Business Collaboration with Russia
- » FBI's Comey Says He and Bulgaria PM Borisov 'Think Alike'