Palestinian Embassy Honors Bulgarian Ex-President Parvanov
The former Bulgarian President Georgi Parvanov has received an honorary award for personal contributions from the Palestinian Embassy in Bulgaria.
H.E. Dr. Ahmed Al Mathbouh, Ambassador of Palestine to Bulgaria, honored the former President (2002-2012) for his contribution to the development of relations between the two states.
The Ambassador passed personal greetings and gratitude to Parvanov from the Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas for the continuous support in the Palestinian cause over the years, reports News.bg.
On his part, Parvanov expressed his hopes for future friendship between the people of Bulgaria and Palestine and the development of peace and stability.
- » Bulgarian President, FM Condemn Terrorist Attacks in France, Tunisia, Kuwait
- » Bulgaria Could Rely on British Support for Consolidating Regional Energy Security
- » Bulgaria PM to Meet David Cameron in Brussels
- » Bulgaria’s President Reaffirms Commitment to EU Mission in Georgia
- » Bulgaria’s President Starts Official Visit to Georgia
- » This Will Be a Record Year in EU Fund Absorption, Bulgarian President Plevneliev says