Palestinian Embassy Honors Bulgarian Ex-President Parvanov
The former Bulgarian President Georgi Parvanov has received an honorary award for personal contributions from the Palestinian Embassy in Bulgaria.
H.E. Dr. Ahmed Al Mathbouh, Ambassador of Palestine to Bulgaria, honored the former President (2002-2012) for his contribution to the development of relations between the two states.
The Ambassador passed personal greetings and gratitude to Parvanov from the Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas for the continuous support in the Palestinian cause over the years, reports News.bg.
On his part, Parvanov expressed his hopes for future friendship between the people of Bulgaria and Palestine and the development of peace and stability.
- » EU Sets Deadline for Belgium To Overcome Walloon Resistanace to CETA
- » Iraqi PM Declines Offer of Turkish Help in Battle for Mosul
- » Canada Abolishes Visas for Bulgarians As Of December 1, 2017
- » Donald Tusk: Russia's Strategy Is To Weaken EU
- » Syria Threatens To Shoot Down Turkish Aircraft in Breach of Its Airspace
- » UNESCO Adopts Resolution on Palestinian Cultural Heritage