Bulgarian Nationalist Leader Hooligan Case Referred to Prosecution
The Sofia City Prosecution has taken over the case in which nationalist party Ataka leader Volen Siderov has harassed a lady and assaulted a man.
"The conclusion of investigators is that there has been committed a crime of a general character. Enough evidence has been gathered," informed the prosecution.
If the Sofia City Prosecution confirms the investigators' findings, that means it will have to ask the Chief Prosecutor to strip Siderov of his immunity as an MP.
Monday Siderov harassed a woman, who is a cultural attach?e at the French Embassy in Sofia while on a flight from Sofia to Varna.
Later on he stirred another scandal by apparently assaulting a man at the Varna Airport and engaging in a fight with the police.
- » Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
- » National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body
- » Electronic Ticket in Sofia - in 2019
- » Controlled Water Release from Ticha Dam Continues
- » The Cabinet Decides Whether to Grant Easter Supplements to Pensions
- » 7 Years after the Start of the Toll System all Roads will be Repaired