Udinese, Levski Agree Deal for Bulgarian Teenager - Report
Serie A club Udinese will pay EUR 600 000 for the young Bulgarian midfielder Antonio Vutov, according to media reports in Italy.
Udinese and Levski Sofia have reached an agreement for the 17-year old talent, who is expected to travel to Udine for a medical test, Tutto Mercato writes.
The value of the transfer could reach EUR 1 M if Vutov performs particularly well, the edition adds.
The Italian team was interested in buying Vutov last summer, but Levski convinced the player to stay in Bulgaria.
Despite his tender age, the Bulgarian U19 international is already a first-team regular at Levski, playing 23 games and scoring 3 goals this season.
- » Israeli Football Players Attacked by CSKA Fans in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Leading Telecom Becomes Sponsor of Levski Sofia Football Club
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Signs Brazilian Left Back as Eighth New Player
- » Bulgaria's Sesil Karatancheva Proceeds to Second Round of ITF Tournament in Poland
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Signs Promising Sao Paulo Winger
- » Bulgaria's Stoevi Sisters Win Russian Open Grand Prix