Udinese, Levski Agree Deal for Bulgarian Teenager - Report
Serie A club Udinese will pay EUR 600 000 for the young Bulgarian midfielder Antonio Vutov, according to media reports in Italy.
Udinese and Levski Sofia have reached an agreement for the 17-year old talent, who is expected to travel to Udine for a medical test, Tutto Mercato writes.
The value of the transfer could reach EUR 1 M if Vutov performs particularly well, the edition adds.
The Italian team was interested in buying Vutov last summer, but Levski convinced the player to stay in Bulgaria.
Despite his tender age, the Bulgarian U19 international is already a first-team regular at Levski, playing 23 games and scoring 3 goals this season.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Posted in Social Networks a Message for the Most Special Person
- » Slavia Sofia Won the Bulgarian Cup after a 22-year Break
- » Huge Interest for the Final of the Bulgarian Football Cup Between Levski and Slavia
- » Grigor Dimitrov was Eliminated in Round 2 of the Masters in Madrid
- » Milos Raonic Will Compete With Grigor Dimitrov
- » Marseille to Face Atletico Madrid in Europa League Final