Udinese, Levski Agree Deal for Bulgarian Teenager - Report
Serie A club Udinese will pay EUR 600 000 for the young Bulgarian midfielder Antonio Vutov, according to media reports in Italy.
Udinese and Levski Sofia have reached an agreement for the 17-year old talent, who is expected to travel to Udine for a medical test, Tutto Mercato writes.
The value of the transfer could reach EUR 1 M if Vutov performs particularly well, the edition adds.
The Italian team was interested in buying Vutov last summer, but Levski convinced the player to stay in Bulgaria.
Despite his tender age, the Bulgarian U19 international is already a first-team regular at Levski, playing 23 games and scoring 3 goals this season.
- » American Olympic Gymnast Revealed that the Team Doctor had Raped her
- » Football Super Star Lionel Messi Reached 100 Goals in the Champions League
- » Italy Against Sweden in FIFA World Cup Play-off
- » IBF Confirmed: Pulev Remains an Official Contender for the World Titles
- » Football Club "Malmö" FF Lifted the 20th Title of Sweden
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Take Part in Tennis Tournament in Vienna