Udinese, Levski Agree Deal for Bulgarian Teenager - Report
Serie A club Udinese will pay EUR 600 000 for the young Bulgarian midfielder Antonio Vutov, according to media reports in Italy.
Udinese and Levski Sofia have reached an agreement for the 17-year old talent, who is expected to travel to Udine for a medical test, Tutto Mercato writes.
The value of the transfer could reach EUR 1 M if Vutov performs particularly well, the edition adds.
The Italian team was interested in buying Vutov last summer, but Levski convinced the player to stay in Bulgaria.
Despite his tender age, the Bulgarian U19 international is already a first-team regular at Levski, playing 23 games and scoring 3 goals this season.
- » Bulgaria to Earmark Funding for ATP Tour Event, Ski Championships Next Year
- » Grigor Dimitrov Defeats Gael Monfils in Exhibition Match Held in Sofia
- » Grigor Dimitrov Arrives in Bulgaria for Exhibition Match with Gael Monfils
- » Bulgaria’s Kubrat Pulev to Box Maurice Harris in Hamburg on December 5
- » Ronnie O'Sullivan to Face Jimmy White in Snooker Legends Show in Sofia on Friday
- » Bulgaria’s Ruse Wins European City of Sport 2016 Award