Suspect for Brutal Bulgaria Murder Busted in Netherlands
A suspect for the brutal murder of a young woman in Bulgaria has been arrested upon entering the Netherlands, according to Bulgarian media.
The suspect, 24-year old Bulgarian national Ivan Todorov, is expected to be transferred to his home country in order to face charges.
Todorov is suspected for the murder of 24-year-old Hyuliya Madzhar, whose body was found near the Black Sea city of Varna on Saturday.
The victim’s death was caused by severe blunt force injuries to the head, according to police.
Hyuliya Madzhar was last seen leaving her parents' home on December 31 to attend a New Year's Eve party.
Witnesses allegedly saw Todorov pulling her body out of a car trunk before disappearing with the vehicle.
- » Sarafovo Attack: Bulgarian Court Fails to Launch Trial
- » Bulgarian-Australian National Detained over Terrorism 'Sympathized with IS'
- » Syrian Man Shot Near Central Sofia 'Involved in People Smuggling'
- » Plovdiv Chief Architect Removed over 'Numerous Violations'
- » Bulgaria Launches Terrorism Trial against 3 Syrians
- » Foreign National Wounded in Shooting in Sofia