Schumacher’s Wife Calls on Media for Privacy
The wife of Formula 1 legend Michael Schumacher has appealed for privacy during the ongoing treatment of her husband.
Corinna Schumacher called on the media reporters to leave the clinic, where Michael is being treated.
Schumacher has been in a state of medically induced coma for 8 days, following a skiing accident in the French Alps. His condition has stabilized, but still remains critical.
"It is important to me that the doctors and the hospital be left in peace to work - please trust their statements and leave the clinic", said Corinna Schumacher, cited by the BBC.
Schumacher, a 7-time Formula 1 champion, is being treated at a hospital in Grenoble. A neurological surgery was performed on his brain immediately after the incident.
- » Crimea Holds First Parliamentary Elections After Annexation by Russia
- » North Korea Sentences US National to 6 Years Hard Labor
- » Islamic State Purportedly Executes British Hostage David Haines
- » US Declares “War” On IS
- » Ukraine's PM Accuses Russia Of Trying To Destroy His Country
- » Second Russian Convoy With Humanitarian Aid Crosses Into Ukraine