Schumacher’s Wife Calls on Media for Privacy
The wife of Formula 1 legend Michael Schumacher has appealed for privacy during the ongoing treatment of her husband.
Corinna Schumacher called on the media reporters to leave the clinic, where Michael is being treated.
Schumacher has been in a state of medically induced coma for 8 days, following a skiing accident in the French Alps. His condition has stabilized, but still remains critical.
"It is important to me that the doctors and the hospital be left in peace to work - please trust their statements and leave the clinic", said Corinna Schumacher, cited by the BBC.
Schumacher, a 7-time Formula 1 champion, is being treated at a hospital in Grenoble. A neurological surgery was performed on his brain immediately after the incident.
- » José Manuel Barroso: Brexit Talks Will Fail Without Compromise
- » EU Leaders Sign New Declaration 60 years After Signature of Treaty of Rome
- » France and Germany Tell UK to Expect No Brexit Favours
- » Two Charged Over Arms Supply to French Airport Attacker
- » Theresa May to Announce UK Will Reclaim its Waters For British Fishermen
- » Polish PM Heading Off to EU Summit, Warns Against Two-Speed Europe