Schumacher’s Wife Calls on Media for Privacy
The wife of Formula 1 legend Michael Schumacher has appealed for privacy during the ongoing treatment of her husband.
Corinna Schumacher called on the media reporters to leave the clinic, where Michael is being treated.
Schumacher has been in a state of medically induced coma for 8 days, following a skiing accident in the French Alps. His condition has stabilized, but still remains critical.
"It is important to me that the doctors and the hospital be left in peace to work - please trust their statements and leave the clinic", said Corinna Schumacher, cited by the BBC.
Schumacher, a 7-time Formula 1 champion, is being treated at a hospital in Grenoble. A neurological surgery was performed on his brain immediately after the incident.
- » Saudi Arabia Evacuates Diplomats While Continuing Airstrikes on Yemen
- » 17 People Killed as Somali Troops Regain Control of Occupied Hotel
- » Israel to Unfreeze Tax Transfers to Palestine
- » Germanwings Co-pilot Wanted to Make His Name Known Worldwide
- » Germanwings Co-pilot Hid Mental Illness from Employer - Prosecutors
- » Turkish President Erdogan Pledges Support for Saudi Arabia Military Operation