Swedes to Open Fish Factory in Bulgaria
A Swedish-Bulgarian company has started building a fish processing factory in the Black Sea town of Aytos.
The owner of the enterprise will be "Almar", and the investment will amount to over EUR 1.5 M, revealed Standartnews.
The fish will be delivered from the North Sea, and processed at the factory in Aytos. The final product will go to various countries across Europe.
The groundbreaking ceremony took place on Sunday, and the initial plan is for it to span over 5 acres of land. It should be partially complete and ready for opening by June.
At first, around 200 people will be employed, with the option for another 50 by the end of the year.
- » Industry in Bulgaria Has One of the Highest Profit Rates in Europe
- » Airbus to Open Parts Plant in Bulgaria's Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria's Passenger Car Sales Down in November
- » Bulgaria Faces Drastic IT Skills Shortage
- » Bulgaria Still Waiting for Auto Manufacturing Plant
- » Portuguese Company to Buy Large Bulgaria-Based Glass Wrapping Producer