Swedes to Open Fish Factory in Bulgaria
A Swedish-Bulgarian company has started building a fish processing factory in the Black Sea town of Aytos.
The owner of the enterprise will be "Almar", and the investment will amount to over EUR 1.5 M, revealed Standartnews.
The fish will be delivered from the North Sea, and processed at the factory in Aytos. The final product will go to various countries across Europe.
The groundbreaking ceremony took place on Sunday, and the initial plan is for it to span over 5 acres of land. It should be partially complete and ready for opening by June.
At first, around 200 people will be employed, with the option for another 50 by the end of the year.
- » U.S. Delegation Visits Bulgarian Arms Maker VMZ Sopot to Discuss Expansion of Ties
- » Bulgaria Says China Proposing to Invest USD 100 M in Car Wheel Plant in Ruse
- » China’s JAC Motors Looks into Opportunities to Start Making Electric Cars in Bulgaria
- » Yazaki to Invest BGN 45 M in Its 3rd Bulgarian Plant
- » Bulgarian Arms Maker VMZ Expects EUR 50 M in New Deals after Paris Trade Show
- » Bulgaria Proposes to Russia Joint Production of Ships, High-tech Items