Swedes to Open Fish Factory in Bulgaria
A Swedish-Bulgarian company has started building a fish processing factory in the Black Sea town of Aytos.
The owner of the enterprise will be "Almar", and the investment will amount to over EUR 1.5 M, revealed Standartnews.
The fish will be delivered from the North Sea, and processed at the factory in Aytos. The final product will go to various countries across Europe.
The groundbreaking ceremony took place on Sunday, and the initial plan is for it to span over 5 acres of land. It should be partially complete and ready for opening by June.
At first, around 200 people will be employed, with the option for another 50 by the end of the year.
- » US Sensata Building Second Manufacturing Plant in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Investment Agency to Establish Regional Unit in Plovdiv
- » Bulgarians Have Drunk 100 M Litres of Wine in 2014
- » Bulgarian PC Brand Pravetz to Start Selling Laptops in January
- » Key Bulgarian Infrastructure Projects Delayed, New Minister Says
- » Bulgaria's New Car Market Registers 9% Increase in 2014