Double Varna Murderer Dies after Shooting Himself
The man who shot dead his wife and her lover out of jealousy in Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Varna and then shot himself in the head has died.
Petar Georgiev, 39, passed away shortly after 6 pm on Monday.
The killed woman has been identified as Zhivka Pencheva. The couple was not officially married, but lived together and had two children aged 17 and 8.
The man was found shot in the head at a home address on 12 "Krepostna" street, which is close to where the double murder was committed earlier Monday.
The young man and the young woman were shot after 2:30 pm near "Grand Mall Varna" on Monday as they were sitting inside a parked car.
The man lead is jealousy as eyewitnesses are quoted in saying the killer shouted an obscenity before gunning down the male victim, implying infidelity on the woman's part.
- » Minister Valentin Radev: Burgas Has Highest Criminality
- » Record Amount of Heroin Seized at Bulgarian-Romanian Border
- » The Man Injured During the Incident in Sofia’s Vitosha District Has His Life in Danger
- » 57-year-old Man Detained For the Murder of Two People in Sofia’s Vitosha District
- » Two Turkish Citizens Arrested for Drug Distribution in Special Police Raid
- » The Virus WannaCry Affected Computers In Sofia and Varna