Double Varna Murderer Dies after Shooting Himself
The man who shot dead his wife and her lover out of jealousy in Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Varna and then shot himself in the head has died.
Petar Georgiev, 39, passed away shortly after 6 pm on Monday.
The killed woman has been identified as Zhivka Pencheva. The couple was not officially married, but lived together and had two children aged 17 and 8.
The man was found shot in the head at a home address on 12 "Krepostna" street, which is close to where the double murder was committed earlier Monday.
The young man and the young woman were shot after 2:30 pm near "Grand Mall Varna" on Monday as they were sitting inside a parked car.
The man lead is jealousy as eyewitnesses are quoted in saying the killer shouted an obscenity before gunning down the male victim, implying infidelity on the woman's part.
- » Car Explodes in Yahinovo Village, One Person Detained
- » Sofia Regional Prosecutor’s Office Detains 49-year-old Man Accused of Murder in Etropole Town
- » About 10 Cars Burn Down at a Parking Lot on Montevideo Str.
- » Man and Woman Detained For the Murder of the Taxi Driver in Varna
- » Taxi Driver Found Dead In His car in the Region of Varna
- » Customs Officers Found 3720 kg of Acetic Anhydride Hidden in Trucks Carrying Apples from Serbia to Iraq