Double Varna Murderer Dies after Shooting Himself
The man who shot dead his wife and her lover out of jealousy in Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Varna and then shot himself in the head has died.
Petar Georgiev, 39, passed away shortly after 6 pm on Monday.
The killed woman has been identified as Zhivka Pencheva. The couple was not officially married, but lived together and had two children aged 17 and 8.
The man was found shot in the head at a home address on 12 "Krepostna" street, which is close to where the double murder was committed earlier Monday.
The young man and the young woman were shot after 2:30 pm near "Grand Mall Varna" on Monday as they were sitting inside a parked car.
The man lead is jealousy as eyewitnesses are quoted in saying the killer shouted an obscenity before gunning down the male victim, implying infidelity on the woman's part.
- » Man Shot Dead in Bulgaria's Sofia
- » Foreign National Finds Dead Body Near Bulgaria's Vidin
- » Czech Shooting ‘Not Terrorist Attack’, Interior Minister Chovanec Says
- » At Least Nine People Killed After Shooting in Czech Republic
- » European Court of Human Rights Rules against Bulgaria in 2 Cases
- » Bulgarian Customs Seize 8.7 Kg Heroin in Kosovo-Bound Car