Schumacher Still in Critical Condition – Hospital
Formula 1 legend Michael Schumacher remains “stable but critical” after his skiing accident, according to the hospital treating him.
Doctors in Grenoble say Schumacher is being continually monitored but they will not be releasing more health details.
Monday's hospital statement said that the medical team will not be giving details of Schumacher's treatment for reasons of privacy, and no further press conferences were planned "for the time being".
The statement also asked journalists to refrain from reporting claims about the driver's health not originating from the medical team or his management, the BBC informs.
The most successful F1 driver in history is in a medically induced coma after suffering head injuries during a fall in the resort of Meribel at the end of December.
- » Elderly Woman Dies in Flood-Hit Eastern Serbia
- » Lufthansa Pilots Call Off Tuesday Strike
- » Ukrainian President Puts Forward Limited Self-Rule Status for Donetsk, Lugansk
- » 500 Migrants Feared Drowned after Boat Sinks off Malta
- » France Joins Britain in Iraq Reconnaissance Flights
- » Slovakia's Gas Deliveries from Russia Still Less than Agreed