Schumacher Still in Critical Condition – Hospital
Formula 1 legend Michael Schumacher remains “stable but critical” after his skiing accident, according to the hospital treating him.
Doctors in Grenoble say Schumacher is being continually monitored but they will not be releasing more health details.
Monday's hospital statement said that the medical team will not be giving details of Schumacher's treatment for reasons of privacy, and no further press conferences were planned "for the time being".
The statement also asked journalists to refrain from reporting claims about the driver's health not originating from the medical team or his management, the BBC informs.
The most successful F1 driver in history is in a medically induced coma after suffering head injuries during a fall in the resort of Meribel at the end of December.
- » Germany Expects No More than 300 Refugees By End Year
- » Hungary Proposes to Send Police to Help Serbia Guard Borders against Migrants
- » Italy Issues State of Emergency Over Catastrophic Earthquake
- » Victims of the Catastrophic Earthquake in Italy reach 240
- » Turkey to Open Third Bridge across Bosphorus Friday
- » Terror Attack on American University of Afghanistan Leaves at least 10 Dead