Schumacher Still in Critical Condition – Hospital
Formula 1 legend Michael Schumacher remains “stable but critical” after his skiing accident, according to the hospital treating him.
Doctors in Grenoble say Schumacher is being continually monitored but they will not be releasing more health details.
Monday's hospital statement said that the medical team will not be giving details of Schumacher's treatment for reasons of privacy, and no further press conferences were planned "for the time being".
The statement also asked journalists to refrain from reporting claims about the driver's health not originating from the medical team or his management, the BBC informs.
The most successful F1 driver in history is in a medically induced coma after suffering head injuries during a fall in the resort of Meribel at the end of December.
- » Clashes between Protesters and Police Raise Turmoil in Athens
- » Berlin Allegedly Would Save EUR 1 B Following Athens Crisis
- » Tsipras Calls on Greeks to Reject Proposals of Creditors in Sunday Referendum
- » Bulgaria, Macedonia to Discuss Launching Joint Tourism Packages
- » EUObserver: Bulgarian Lev Makes Inroads in Greece
- » Greece Bailout Referendum: 'Yes' Campaign Picks Up Pace