Suspect 'Busted Abroad' for Brutal Murder in Bulgaria – Report
A suspect has been arrested for the brutal murder of a young woman whose body was found near the Bulgarian city of Varna, according to a media report.
The body of 24-year-old Hyuliya Madzhar was discovered late on Saturday. The victim was severely bludgeoned about the head, according to police.
Daily newspaper Trud has now reported that a suspect has been busted for the murder. The arrest took place outside Bulgaria’s territory, according to the paper.
The suspect was allegedly a friend of the victim.
Hyuliya Madzhar was last seen leaving her parents' home on December 31 to attend a New Year's Eve party.
- » BGN 8M Drained by Credit Card Skimmers in 2013
- » Court Halts 'Lost Files' Trial Against Bulgarian ex-Socialist Leader
- » US to Extradite to Bulgaria Convicted Human Smuggler
- » Four Bulgarians Busted in Greece for Fake Money Distribution
- » 44-Year-Old Bulgarian Faces 10 Years in Jail in Austria for Drug Trafficking
- » Police Bust 2 Meth Labs, Cannabis Greenhouse in Sofia