Suspect 'Busted Abroad' for Brutal Murder in Bulgaria – Report
A suspect has been arrested for the brutal murder of a young woman whose body was found near the Bulgarian city of Varna, according to a media report.
The body of 24-year-old Hyuliya Madzhar was discovered late on Saturday. The victim was severely bludgeoned about the head, according to police.
Daily newspaper Trud has now reported that a suspect has been busted for the murder. The arrest took place outside Bulgaria’s territory, according to the paper.
The suspect was allegedly a friend of the victim.
Hyuliya Madzhar was last seen leaving her parents' home on December 31 to attend a New Year's Eve party.
- » Mayor of Bulgaria's Galiche Arrested in Specialised Police Operation
- » Bulgarian Customs Seize Amphetamines, Anabolic Steroids at Kapitan Andreevo Checkpoint
- » Bulgarian Nationalist MP Sentenced to Two Years of Probation
- » Bulgarian Police Detain 39 Irregular Migrants near Burgas
- » Bulgarian Man Detained over Arms Trafficking in Hungary
- » Ex Head of Bulgaria's Military Medical Academy Indicted