Suspect 'Busted Abroad' for Brutal Murder in Bulgaria – Report
A suspect has been arrested for the brutal murder of a young woman whose body was found near the Bulgarian city of Varna, according to a media report.
The body of 24-year-old Hyuliya Madzhar was discovered late on Saturday. The victim was severely bludgeoned about the head, according to police.
Daily newspaper Trud has now reported that a suspect has been busted for the murder. The arrest took place outside Bulgaria’s territory, according to the paper.
The suspect was allegedly a friend of the victim.
Hyuliya Madzhar was last seen leaving her parents' home on December 31 to attend a New Year's Eve party.
- » Special Prosecutor's Office Ends KTB Investigation, 18 People Indicted
- » Increased Police Presence Along E-79 Due To Casino Robbery
- » Police Turns Over 7 Bulgarian Citizens to Greek Authorities
- » Two Israelis Detained over Death Case Near Bulgaria's Samokov
- » Bulgarian Police 'Helping People Smugglers', Migrant Claims
- » Mayor of Bulgaria's Galiche Released on Bail