Double Varna Murderer Found Shot in Head – Report
A man has been found shot in the head in Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Varna and it is believed he was the murderer of two young people earlier in the day.
The information is yet to be confirmed by the Varna police, however, the largest private TV Channel bTV informs that insider sources from law enforcement have told them off-the-record that this was indeed the killer, who has shot himself in the head.
The man was found at a home address on 12 "Krepostna" street, which is close to where the double murder was committed earlier Monday.
He has been taken to the hospital and doctors are fighting for his life.
Earlier reports that the assailant remained at the scene and was arrested on the spot have been retracted.
The man lead is jealousy as eyewitnesses are quoted in saying the killer shouted an obscenity before gunning down the male victim, implying infidelity on the woman's part. Some media say she was the perpetrator's girlfriend and others – that she was his wife.
This lead is not yet confirmed by the authorities.
- » Second Instance Confirms Jail Term For Ahmed Dogan's Attacker
- » Varna Court Asked to Extradite Convicted Drug Smuggler to Germany
- » Deputy Mayor, Municipal Secretary, Banking Official Arrested over Pension Scheme Fraud
- » Regional Environment Inspectorate Head Arrested for Soliciting Bribe
- » Chief of Police in Bulgaria's Smolyan Removed from Office
- » Oscar Pistorius Gets 5 Years In Jail For Killing His Girlfriend